British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Gates open 0930, be there very early car park will be full by 9. Poole to take all points. Better make that clear for the numpties on here, we will take all points home and away.. :rofl:

Hahahaha you were saying... Poole to take 7 points when they only take 4! Where did it all go wrong Starman??

Oh no the assaults are coming my way now. Hahaha. Keep it up infants.

Assaults? You do know what one of those is? You mean insults don't you?

Daft I said. It's hardly an insult really. Quite ironic too given you've just called a group of people muppets

• Like 1

Which is why the meeting was arranged on the Sunday

Will KK even make it on Sunday?

He's still got a couple of days to sustain a freak injury clipping his toenails whilst waiting to catch his flight.

He's still got a couple of days to sustain a freak injury clipping his toenails whilst waiting to catch his flight.

Hope he does as it makes Poole weaker

Kasprzak wouldn't of scored more than Garrity if he had the chance - because he did have the chance and decided he couldn't be assed.

just waiting for the blue tints to claim KK is Poole thru and thru. :rolleyes:

He is probably sat laughing thinking how he was able to swerve yet another meeting for a British club.

It seems most poole fans sing from this sheet.

Most of what Gavan says seems pretty straight up to me. Makes some valid points.

Gavan gives as good as he gets and does give a good argument against some very inane personal comments 👍🏼

• Like 1

Daft I said. It's hardly an insult really. Quite ironic too given you've just called a group of people muppets[/quote

Assault insult. Couldn't care less. I was laughing at the ironic rubbish that some people post on here. Anyway better things to do than continue posting on this infantile nonsense.

Till next time... Up the Pirates.

Daft I said. It's hardly an insult really. Quite ironic too given you've just called a group of people muppets[/quote

Assault insult. Couldn't care less. I was laughing at the ironic rubbish that some people post on here. Anyway better things to do than continue posting on this infantile nonsense.

And don't make up none existent rules next time either.

Somerset weren't that good,Poole got their set ups wrong again allowing the home team to go 3mph quicker.Same thing happened at BV and Wolves away.They were amazing at Leicester though, I'm sure they won that one!

• Like 2

How were Holder and Starke today? Both have started the season well for Peterborough

And yes I am aware it was called off. Are you not aware he was not eligible to ride due to a guest being booked and a rider is obliged to fulfill this rule. Don't petty argue you don't know the situation. Youre clutching at straws here. Your argument is not valid.

Youre the one clutching at straws. You're making up rules. KK was available and so KK should have rode.

On the local paper (echo) its says Kasprzak tried in vain to get a flight back to the UK

They could try using a bowser and actually watering the track all over rather than a hose on bend 1. The track towards the end was abysmal. With no attempt to fix it during the meeting.

They watered the track heavily last night and it was still sodden this morning, the track again was watered heavily this morning as well.

The boys do what the riders tell them during the meeting, if the say no water then its no water, simple as that. Im guessing your not a rider...

Besides, you should have seen the dust bowl tonight at the OTA. .Pot kettle black.

Youre the one clutching at straws. You're making up rules. KK was available and so KK should have rode.

So if KK couldn't get back what does he do,, run...

Hahahaha you were saying... Poole to take 7 points when they only take 4! Where did it all go wrong Starman??

Nevermind Eh, at least we took more than you over the two meetings,,, eh.

Edited by Starman2006

On the local paper (echo) its says Kasprzak tried in vain to get a flight back to the UK

Flights were available. As already proven by another poster this morning.

Clearly didn't try very hard at all.

They watered the track heavily last night and it was still sodden this morning, the track again was watered heavily this morning as well.

The boys do what the riders tell them during the meeting, if the say no water then its no water, simple as that. Im guessing your not a rider...

Besides, you should have seen the dust bowl tonight at the OTA. .Pot kettle black.

So if KK couldn't get back what does he do,, run...

It didnt look too dusty on Shov's periscope. Yeh there is dust.. but i'd hardly call it a dust bowl.

Good grief - did you have a bad pint or something tonight ? Bit embarassing all the effing and jeffing and editing of posts from you tonight..

Drink water before bed, it'll help.