British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Newcastle Diamonds 13/05/2017 - League

Christ Peterborough have some monumental cockwombles following them on here!!

Cockwombles 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wet myself

Did we get an answer?

Working on it, hopefully know by Friday

No rider deserves abuse but should expect some critisism.

Is that the same as criticism,

• Like 1

I'm surprised, given how quick some are to criticise, that no-one has commented on the very slick presentation last night - 100 minutes to complete the meeting (helped of course by no falls and just a couple of false starts). I don't recall the referee using the 2-minute warning much, the riders were being despatched from the pits very promptly.

Allied with the exceptional racing and the warm evening this made for a very enjoyable meeting.

• Like 2

I'm surprised, given how quick some are to criticise, that no-one has commented on the very slick presentation last night - 100 minutes to complete the meeting (helped of course by no falls and just a couple of false starts). I don't recall the referee using the 2-minute warning much, the riders were being despatched from the pits very promptly.

Allied with the exceptional racing and the warm evening this made for a very enjoyable meeting.

Agree

If it had taken 120 minutes it would still have been enjoyable ..... I was sort of a neutral on the night, I tweeted how great it was to see our British boys going so well but then the Aussie got the better of two of them in heat 15 lol. Was a good night of racing, suits these flatout lay downs, have always loved racing at Boro, just wish we could have more local derbies!!

Working on it, hopefully know by Friday

Is that the same as criticism,

Kritasizam accepted :P:lol:

• Like 1

A 'Fan' was hurling abuse towards Lambert, and Lambert then approached him. Security didn't even step in, mechanics had to.

Robert certainly felt the need to have his say to the guy/guys, perhaps to put him/them right. It couldn't have been about his great racing on the night!

I did but not here. Anyway, it should be the standard. When people talk of a drop off of support if the team falters, keep it slick and an enjoyable evening then people might still turn up. Nothing worse than giving people time to think how bad it is.

Cockwombles I wet myself

You really should get out more.

They only let me out once a week for medical reasons

Newcastle on a Sunday I assume.

You know what they say about people that assume

Doesn't apply to me as I'm usually correct ;)

So, can someone explain why Robert got the name Rocky tonight from Roy (Other than the fact that Roy's a c*ck)

So, can someone explain why Robert got the name Rocky tonight from Roy (Other than the fact that Roy's a c*ck)

apparently he just likes Rocky. Originality is strong here.