British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Workington Comets 29/05/17

i thought ty rode for workington ! rene will never come bach to workington . a wee bit of a soure taste in his mouth .

I'd be shocked if he came back to Peterborough

me to after claiming he would only ride in the uk for either glasgow or newcastle .

I'd be shocked if he came back to Peterborough

I'm shocked anyone signs for Peterborough when the hatchet man is always hovering nearby

• Like 1

I'm shocked anyone signs for Peterborough when the hatchet man is always hovering nearby

Same policy never seemed or seems bother Poole so it's took us long enough to realise that sentiment wins you jack.

• Like 3

Ambition. I could never fault them when it comes to changes. Getting the team right in the first place is another matter though

• Like 2

I'm always shocked when under performing riders are surprised when they get the chop...

• Like 5

I'm always shocked when under performing riders are surprised when they get the chop...

Exactly, however the jobs for the boys needs to stop. The club are clearly ambitious but seem a little soft with certain riders.

• Like 1

Then whilst he is promoting at his adopted and very welcome home you wont have anything to worry about will you .

• Like 1

Then whilst he is promoting at his adopted and very welcome home you wont have anything to worry about will you .

No