British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 9/6/17

Poole fans don't travel anywhere unless they are sure to win

What an idiotic post. Over 40, thats the post of a 10 yr old.

Edited by Starman2006

Been thinking about our team over night and I think we should all give KK a bit of time to see if he can turn it around.

There is nobody out there who could replace him IMO a poor KK is still better than Zengi at No.1

The problem is Klindt's injury. There is nobody out there on a 5.42 average who would match NK's scores.

I do think we need to snap up Przedpelski though. Seems really keen to ride in Britain. All depends on the BSPA though Przedpelski should be a 7.00 and nothing more IMO

If Klindt needs surgery (Hopefully not)

1. K. Kasprzak

2. J. Holder

3. B. Kurtz

4. P. Przedpelski (7.00)

5. H. Andersen

6. 5.11

7. J. Shanes

Are u sure that team fits under 42 points? No way prez will be a 7 under the 50 point rule

Been thinking about our team over night and I think we should all give KK a bit of time to see if he can turn it around.

There is nobody out there who could replace him IMO a poor KK is still better than Zengi at No.1

The problem is Klindt's injury. There is nobody out there on a 5.42 average who would match NK's scores.

I do think we need to snap up Przedpelski though. Seems really keen to ride in Britain. All depends on the BSPA though Przedpelski should be a 7.00 and nothing more IMO

If Klindt needs surgery (Hopefully not)

1. K. Kasprzak

2. J. Holder

3. B. Kurtz

4. P. Przedpelski (7.00)

5. H. Andersen

6. 5.11

7. J. Shanes

Are u sure that team fits under 42 points? No way prez will be a 7 under the 50 point rule

So what would he come in on then ?

You'l all be sitting there with your gobs wide open when we drag the trophy back from Wolves in October..

You'l all be sitting there with your gobs wide open when we drag the trophy back from Wolves in October..

Do they have a trophy for the meeting between the top team in the Championship and the bottom of the Premiership :wink:

• Like 1

Do they have a trophy for the meeting between the top team in the Championship and the bottom of the Premiership :wink:

Pardon. Think you have that wrong.. Mind, only trophy you are likely to win.. :D

Edited by Starman2006

Not a chance with your current 1-7, scrapped a win at home and thumped away..............maybe you could get Tai in.........he goes well at Wolves

Pardon. Think you have that wrong.. Mind, only trophy you are likely to win.. :D

Is that the same Swindon team that beat you over 2 legs recently??

• Like 1

All these posts that Poole fans don't travel anywhere is laughable. Manchester is a long way, not like there are masses of BV fans that come down to Poole.

• Like 1

All these posts that Poole fans don't travel anywhere is laughable. Manchester is a long way, not like there are masses of BV fans that come down to Poole.

Oww i seen 20 odd walk through the gate..

Wolves would have Poole for breakfast over two legs if the Play Off final was next week, but come September assuming those teams reach the final things are likely to be very, very different.

Pardon. Think you have that wrong..

No chance, we beat your lot at Poole and will do so again later in the year

There were quite a few around me when I came down in April

So what would he come in on then ?

Surely a 7 x 1.4 so 9.8?

Absolute minimum would be a 6 x 1.4 so 8.4

But the latter would be ludicrous

• Like 1

Surely a 7 x 1.4 so 9.8?

Absolute minimum would be a 6 x 1.4 so 8.4

But the latter would be ludicrous

We'l settle for the latter, thanks.

No chance, we beat your lot at Poole and will do so again later in the year

Doubt you will