British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Redcar Vs Newcastle

Ostergaard will guest for the missing Perks. Wright suffered suspected concussion on Friday so has been ruled out. R/r for him, as he is now second in averages anyone can take a ride.

Ayres late fitness test

Barker & Ostergaard as a pairing - bikes will be bouncing all over!!

Ostergaard will guest for the missing Perks. Wright suffered suspected concussion on Friday so has been ruled out. R/r for him, as he is now second in averages anyone can take a ride.

Ayres late fitness test

have I missed something? How can ostergaard guest for a reserve? Or has Perks gone into the main body?

have I missed something? How can ostergaard guest for a reserve? Or has Perks gone into the main body?

He has indeed

• Like 1

Barker & Ostergaard as a pairing - bikes will be bouncing all over!!

At least it's not Barker, Garrity and Ostergaard. That would go from being speedway to a demolition derby!

He has indeed

I was gonna say! Another dodgy rule change in the sport. ;)

Not like it matters, can't see the diamond reserves doing a large amount.

Edited by DiamondGlory

At least it's not Barker, Garrity and Ostergaard. That would go from being speedway to a demolition derby!

I was gonna say! Another dodgy rule change in the sport. ;)

Not like it matters, can't see the diamond reserves doing a large amount.

Perks (enhanced) 6.51. Ostergaard 6.33

• Like 1

I hate to say it but I think the barcodes will win this

• Like 1

As long as his average fits it doesn't matter where in the team it is unless it's at No7.

• Like 1

So Thursday is a guest fest for the Half a Team Bears!

Jorgensen replaces Garrity.

Ostergaard replaces Perks.

Carr replaces Ayres.

R/R for Wright.

This Thursday was a blank date until last week when Newcastle stepped in.

The promotion knew Perks was riding for Rye House on Thursday so why not leave it as a blank date.

Won't be spending my money on this!

TJ for Garrity, Liam Carr for Ayres..

So just the 3 guests and R/R for the Bears.

So Thursday is a guest fest for the Half a Team Bears!

Jorgensen replaces Garrity.

Ostergaard replaces Perks.

Carr replaces Ayres.

R/R for Wright.

This Thursday was a blank date until last week when Newcastle stepped in.

The promotion knew Perks was riding for Rye House on Thursday so why not leave it as a blank date.

Won't be spending my money on this!

Not according to Redcar website. Garrity rides. R/R Wright, Ostergaard for Perks, Carr MIGHT replace Ayres depending on a late fitness test.

Website not updated yet. From Twitter

Jason Garrity has declared himself unfit for Thursday's fixture and has been replaced by guest Thomas Jorgensen , a winter target for the Bears.
Kevin Keay explained " Jason was keen to test his wrist injury on Thursday but when it was pointed out that he may be required to have six rides, we agreed that it was too much of a risk to take if he wasn't 100% fit. Thomas goes very well around the Media Prima Arena and is sure to do a good job. Danny Ayres also looks to be struggling so Liam Carr is drafted in at reserve. Liam is flying in the NL at the moment and has always gone well around Redcar.
We realise the fans will be frustrated on the amount of changes but there's little you can do when riders are injured en mass and we need to get the fixtures completed and generate some income. It's difficult times but I'm sure the knowledgable Bears fans will rally behind their team "

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 2

I believe Garrity has declared himself fit and will be riding. Guest for Perks as he is riding for Rye House, but at least with his new average now should get a capable replacement.

Garrity would declare himself fit if he had 3 broken legs and a broken neck... Let's see what the doctors say :P

• Like 1

Garrity would declare himself fit if he had 3 broken legs and a broken neck... Let's see what the doctors say :P

Suggest you look at the previous post to yours and then you can re evaluate your comments