British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs Rye House

With Troy guesting for Bomber Rye have been strengthened & Swindon struggling to get a decent reserve for Dany who surprise surprise is unavailable AGAIN.

Will Swindon finally get a home win, I'm not sure myself.

I just wish that whoever is responsible would put a meeting writeup on the website, then we might know who is riding etc.

I just wish that whoever is responsible would put a meeting writeup on the website, then we might know who is riding etc.

Come on Orlov as that would mean the fans knowing & why would that need to be the case!!

• Like 1

James Sargent as a guest after what was a dismal 0 the last time he guested for Swindon😡.

Oh my bloody word Rosco!!

Good weather forecast, should be good crowd, the fans hungry for some bike racing.

Will go 49-41 Robins, pulling away in last 3 heats for first league home win.

Hoping the Flying Frenchman can find his early season form, and Adam and BWD can rack up some points.

Edited by beefy keefy

Good weather forecast, should be good crowd, the fans hungry for some bike racing.

Hoping the Flying Frenchman can find his early season form, and Adam and BWD can rack up some points.

They should win but am always a bit concerned after a long break.

Confident David will regain his form once this meeting is over and we qualify for new averages.....
  • Like 2

I think tonight could be a close encounter and us being inactive recently ( an understatement 😙. ) could make it close.I think around a 6/8 point home win Zach who has been excellent this year is the key if he can chip in that should swing it.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Good crowd ? Can't see it myself. the crowd v kings Lynn was poor and I expect after yet another long break after 5 defeats in a row to be even worst .

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Many thanks

Certain riders are going to have to do well as Rosco has warned them that there would be changes if improvements are not forthcoming.

Certain riders are going to have to do well as Rosco has warned them that there would be changes if improvements are not forthcoming.

I think Terry should be telling Rosco the same as most of us said this team had 4 reserves in it before a wheel was turned.

Going to be another tough night & if Troy rides like he did the other week then a away win could be on the cards.

Oh & a dreadful guest in Sargent.