British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 21/6/17

After another week without a home meeting the Pirates return to action to take on the Lions.

The Pirates welcome the return of Paul Starke to the Pirates line up.

This has not been without controversy with Kyle Newman being axed to bring Starke back in causing mixed feeling's amongst fans.

Anyway back to the meeting I won't be underestimating the Lions but expect Poole to win this one comfortably however,not sure if Nicolai Klindt will be fit enough to return and if so what points he will get

This could leave us weak at reserve if a guest is needed.

Thoughts?

Edited by Shaleshifter

Is Garrity riding or is he still injured? I'd be surprised if we don't win even with our slightly dodgy form. Good fixture for Starke to come in to and if Zengota doesn't get double figures in this one I think KK will be back soon.

After another week without a home meeting the Pirates return to action to take on the Lions.

The Pirates welcome the return of Paul Starke to the Pirates line up.

This has not been without controversy with Kyle Newman being axed to bring Starke back in causing mixed feeling's amongst fans.

Anyway back to the meeting I won't be underestimating the Lions but expect Poole to win this one comfortably however,not sure if Nicolai Klindt will be fit enough to return and if so what points he will get

This could leave us weak at reserve if a guest is needed.

Thoughts?

I'l be very suprised if Klindt is fit..

• Like 1

Have to wait and see what sort of side leicester brings because it dosent look good with side they been turning out lately ?

Is Garrity riding or is he still injured? I'd be surprised if we don't win even with our slightly dodgy form. Good fixture for Starke to come in to and if Zengota doesn't get double figures in this one I think KK will be back soon.

Well, he rode tonight and scored 8 points if my programme is correct so he should be okay. Won't really make much difference though as Poole will easily win.

Well, he rode tonight and scored 8 points if my programme is correct so he should be okay. Won't really make much difference though as Poole will easily win.

Quite correct. 8 + 1 from 4 completed rides. Had the almost inevitable fall and excluded in his other ride.

Quite correct. 8 + 1 from 4 completed rides. Had the almost inevitable fall and excluded in his other ride.

I'm quite surprised anything on my programme was correct as you probably know. :lol:

I've got more chance of getting a call up to the England Netball team than Leicester getting anything from this.

Swindon fans were saying the same thing before they came down to Poole and look what happened that night!!!! Edited by Scottyfan

Swindon fans were saying the same thing before they came down to Poole and look what happened that night!!!!

Swindon have surprised everyone with their performances to date. With respect Leicester have surprised no one.

• Like 1

Swindon have surprised everyone with their performances to date. With respect Leicester have surprised no one.

Let you know after Weds..

Let you know after Weds..

We beat Poole at Poole, the same as we will again so Leicester might.

Put that fishing rod away! ;)

Put that fishing rod away! ;)

No rod we did it once, just need to make a decent change this or next week and can easily do it again, it is shovler you want for fishing.

• Like 2

What shear and utter arrogance in your post you were lucky to win at Poole in the A fixture. Morris and Doyle top scored with Bellego and Ellis having a good night.

Kurtz scored 8 and Holder 7 whilst Kasprzak scored a lowly 6 points.

Only takes Doyle or Morris to have a off night and Swindon will crash and burn.

Bring it on.

Edited by Shaleshifter