British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions 21/6/17

What shear and utter arrogance in your post you were lucky to win at Poole in the A fixture. Morris and Doyle top scored with Bellego and Ellis having a good night.

Kurtz scored 8 and Holder 7 whilst Kasprzak scored a lowly 6 points.

Only takes Doyle or Morris to have a off night and Swindon will crash and burn.

Bring it on.

That is one caught :D

But will remember your post for when we are down there.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 3

I see kk rode in Poland today scored 6 paid 7

I see kk rode in Poland today scored 6 paid 7

Back to form.

• Like 1

He soon got back in the groove.Like he'd never been away.

Swindon have surprised everyone with their performances to date. With respect Leicester have surprised no one.

Should read...

Morris has surprised everyone with their performances to date. :)

I don't think thats too bad for first meeting back. At least Zengota went well.

I read the KK pit crews having been doing lots of work on his bikes. Give him two more weeks of fitness and bike time and lets see how he goes.

would be good if he came across to the UK and got some practice at Poole for a day or two but thats not so easy.

That is one caught :D

But will remember your post for when we are down there.

lol someone's a bit touchy! Lucky win? My arse

What shear and utter arrogance in your post you were lucky to win at Poole in the A fixture. Morris and Doyle top scored with Bellego and Ellis having a good night.

Bring it on.

So how was that 'lucky' then?
  • Like 1

Bring it on.

lol

you say sheer and utter arrogance when clearly he had his rod out and you bit!

Please enlighten me how when one team scores more than the other that they were lucky.

Kurtz scored 8..........and? He is in good form now but his 8 points that night were all he score plain and simple

Holder scored 7 which is what you would expect maybe 1 or 2 more.

KK scored 6.........again what you would expect

Made yourself look a bit silly with your response.......the better team on the night won

• Like 1

lol someone's a bit touchy! Lucky win? My arse

So how was that 'lucky' then?

Swindon started the meeting on fire purely down to quick gating.once Poole started to eat up the deficit after heat 8 we only conceded a heat advantage in heat 13.

The fact we were almost 15 points behind at heat 7 and still took it to a last heat decider says it all.

I don't underestimate Swindon at all but certain Swindon fans on here have the match won before it's been ridden.

Swindon started the meeting on fire purely down to quick gating.once Poole started to eat up the deficit after heat 8 we only conceded a heat advantage in heat 13.

The fact we were almost 15 points behind at heat 7 and still took it to a last heat decider says it all.

I don't underestimate Swindon at all but certain Swindon fans on here have the match won before it's been ridden.

Irrelevant again as to who started the meeting better.

The fact you were 15 behind and took it to a last heat decider says it all.....................your boys were asleep in the early stages or simply took Swindon for an easy win and were caught out.

Swindons top 2 are more than likely to outscore the 3 heat leaders for Poole and there in is the issue. Poole have a much stronger middle order and reserves.

I also dont believe Swindon fans believe the match is won before its ridden, they just simply light the touch paper and stand back and see if they can catch one.

Swindon went to Poole as underdogs.............and won............fairly...........no luck

• Like 1

Be realistic will you, Swindon haven't previously won at Poole for donkeys years! It's never been a particularly happy hunting ground and any victory there is a major plus. Furthermore, as the bragging rights are currently with the Robins due their victory there earlier this season (sorry for mentioning it again ;)), then there are bound to be some Swindon fans with their rods out!

• Like 3

lol

you say sheer and utter arrogance when clearly he had his rod out and you bit!

Please enlighten me how when one team scores more than the other that they were lucky.

Kurtz scored 8..........and? He is in good form now but his 8 points that night were all he score plain and simple

Holder scored 7 which is what you would expect maybe 1 or 2 more.

KK scored 6.........again what you would expect

Made yourself look a bit silly with your response.......the better team on the night won

Be realistic will you, Swindon haven't previously won at Poole for donkeys years! It's never been a particularly happy hunting ground and any victory there is a major plus. Furthermore, as the bragging rights are currently with the Robins due their victory there earlier this season (sorry for mentioning it again ;)), then there are bound to be some Swindon fans with their rods out!

Perhaps I overreacted to the wind up from Alexander Orlov's post and he may well have been stirring the pot.

I have no problem with losing Gavan, Speedway like any other sport can throw up surprises.

If a Poole fan had bragged whether a wind up or not and posted about winning at a rivals track,there would be pages and pages from the keyboard warriors spouting about arrogance.

Enough said.

Edited by Shaleshifter

i think if both teams come to the tapes as the poole website says leicester could easily get a point out of the meeting

i think if both teams come to the tapes as the poole website says leicester could easily get a point out of the meeting

Poole use Carl Wilkinson for Nicolai Klindt.