British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Indeed, anyone who has a different point of view to the likes of brum and his new follower will end up on the wrong end of a personal attack. As ever I don't expect anyone to just take my word for it, look at the content history and see for yourself.

Most of us will either just accept someone may have a different opinion and move on or, if you feel strongly enough, then put forward an alternative reasoned opinion. When a lack of maturity or intellect makes neither of those options available frustration kicks in and personal attacks or childish icons surely follow.

Shame really.

Yes have a good look over the content history.

Lets see how many times you have taking the rise out of stevebrums medical conditions.

Your simply just a twisted sort of person who gets kicks out of insulting people. When questioned your like a child 'it wasnt me sir it was him sir'

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

but its also evident from this thread what a vast majority (including Poole fans) think of Shovlar..........yet my name is mentioned. Have a little look back over this thread

And why do you think your name is mentioned then ? Must be a reason for it. Perhaps its because you look round for posts you can pick up on..

Edited by Starman2006

Yes have a good look over the content history.

Lets see how many times you have taking the rise out of stevebrums medical conditions.

Your simply just a twisted sort of person who gets kicks out of insulting people. When questioned your like a child 'it wasnt me sir it was him sir'

Thankfully that vile poster has shown itself up time and time again with yet more personal insults and attacks then accuses others of doing the same.

Clearly the biggest hypocrite the forum has ever seen.

It's clear what it's game is and everyone knows it now thankfully.

It's all boring now so there is nothing new it has to add except mention the same worn personal attacks and insults. I can't be bothered to enter into conversation with such a disturbing character.

Best allow it's attacks to show it's true colours.

Well said, a very good assessment. One of my favourite tracks prior to NSS being built was Peterborough usually good racing there and I expect it still is although in a lower league.

Certainly is, which is why I make the uncomfortable journey over there on Sunday's. :)

People need to understand that when attacked on here I retaliate. I never asked this troll to attack me and that is basically what he has done, and unprovoked on my part.

As for being 'creepy' I wanted to see if I recognised the perperator, but I don't. Never seen him before.

He seems to have this thing about me speaking for all Poole fans when I speak for myself. He clearly has some type of delusion and I can only apologise for the thread going completely off topic but I am not to blame here. Ihave reported him to the mods and hopfully they can do something about him.

In the meantime best to stick the idiot on ignore.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shovlar syndrome strikes again....I can dish it but I can't take it. Pathetic.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I've already answered it all. I suggest you read your posts more clearly as you constantly speak for us all.

p.s. I'll be there on the 12th July v KL as I am most weeks...I look forward to you approaching my father and I :D:D:D that's if you can take your ass out of the main stand 'cos that's where the 'best' supporters sit :lol:

Edited by chris4gillian

Thankfully that vile poster has shown itself up time and time again with yet more personal insults and attacks then accuses others of doing the same.

Clearly the biggest hypocrite the forum has ever seen.

It's clear what it's game is and everyone knows it now thankfully.

It's all boring now so there is nothing new it has to add except mention the same worn personal attacks and insults. I can't be bothered to enter into conversation with such a disturbing character.

Best allow it's attacks to show it's true colours.

Are you sure? There's more than one :t:

As for the rest of your nonsense, I've already answered it all. I suggest you read your posts more clearly as you constantly speak for us all.

p.s. I'll be there on the 12th July v KL as I am most weeks...I look forward to you approaching my father and I :D:D:D that's if you can take your ass out of the main stand 'cos that's where the 'best' supporters sit :lol:

Zzzzzz! More cluttering up the Poole thread by the forums latest troll.

I would have thought you would have got the message from quite a few members on here that you are cluttering up the Poole threads with your 'posts' which are completely irrelevant, off topic and frankly boring to all.

I will certainly look out for you on the 12th July.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Oh dear, does that mean I'm not one of the 'best' supporters too?! I'll be there on 12th and health permitting at every other home meeting this season as I've already paid and my seat has a back to it too!! :D

• Like 2

Zzzzzz! More cluttering up the Poole thread by the forums latest troll.

I would have thought you would have got the message from quite a few members on here that you are cluttering up the Poole threads with your 'posts' which are completely irrelevant, off topic and frankly boring to all.

I will certainly look out for you on the 12th July.

Irony does not suit you well. You have been told by numerous posters that you're arrogant to the extreme.

I look forward to seeing my stalker on the 12th :rofl: Then again, you've failed miserably so far so good luck Miss Marple :rofl:

You're attacking the poster, and then taking a dig at Poole in this post. Classic troll Gavin, as usual. I'd say you post perhaps one sensible, non-trolling post in about ten.

If you were more accepting of other's points of view, didn't assert your version of events as FACT, weren't so insistent at having the last word and obsessed by all things Starman and Shovvy, you'd probably be a decent contributor to this forum. Shame.

Are you sure you're not saying that to the wrong (know it all) poster?

People need to understand that when attacked on here I retaliate. I never asked this troll to attack me and that is basically what he has done, and unprovoked on my part.

As for being 'creepy' I wanted to see if I recognised the perperator, but I don't. Never seen him before.

He seems to have this thing about me speaking for all Poole fans when I speak for myself. He clearly has some type of delusion and I can only apologise for the thread going completely off topic but I am not to blame here. Ihave reported him to the mods and hopfully they can do something about him.

In the meantime best to stick the idiot on ignore.

Daddy the bigger boy is picking on me...gutless to the extreme. You've been reported to the mods countless times by many others and been given a number of holidays, as for me nada, zilch, nowt, booger all, zero!

I have told you many times why I dislike your posts, but you refuse to accept how you are on here.

As for the bit in red, you have said plenty of times you've tried to seek me out - so how does that work then? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get over yourself and stop claiming to know everything about Poole (when you know no more than the rest of us), stop saying 'all Poole fans think this and that' and for the love of God stop fighting everyone who says the tiniest negative thing about Poole or MF and THEN maybe I might start to have some respect for your posts.

I support Poole, and I have done since I was wee lad. I have attended Poole speedway since I was a wee lad (over 35 years!). I don't need someone telling me I'm not a real fan because I'm unable to attend EVERY home meeting or take time off work to follow them around the country. My support for Poole has never waivered. As for you, you have jumped ship from Swindon to Poole - where one lives is irrelevant if they have' real love' for a club - so in that respect I am a far more loyal supporter than you. So that's just yet another failed 'argument' you have created.

Now STOP stalking me, STOP with your fixation on me and STOP making statements about me which are utter nonsense.

Daddy the bigger boy is picking on me...gutless to the extreme. You've been reported to the mods countless times by many others and been given a number of holidays, as for me nada, zilch, nowt, booger all, zero!

I have told you many times why I dislike your posts, but you refuse to accept how you are on here.

As for the bit in red, you have said plenty of times you've tried to seek me out - so how does that work then? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get over yourself and stop claiming to know everything about Poole (when you know no more than the rest of us), stop saying 'all Poole fans think this and that' and for the love of God stop fighting everyone who says the tiniest negative thing about Poole or MF and THEN maybe I might start to have some respect for your posts.

I support Poole, and I have done since I was wee lad. I have attended Poole speedway since I was a wee lad (over 35 years!). I don't need someone telling me I'm not a real fan because I'm unable to attend EVERY home meeting or take time off work to follow them around the country. My support for Poole has never waivered. As for you, you have jumped ship from Swindon to Poole - where one lives is irrelevant if they have' real love' for a club - so in that respect I am a far more loyal supporter than you. So that's just yet another failed 'argument' you have created.

Now STOP stalking me, STOP with your fixation on me and STOP making statements about me which are utter nonsense.

As i suspected, you come across as a kid who would prefere to hide behind the burger van on the first bend than show your face. :D

Edited by Starman2006

As i suspected, you come across as a kid who would prefere to hide behind the burger van on the first bend than show your face. :D

He seems to be the type of person who has the have the last word, no matter how banal it is. Paragraph after paragraph of nothing. No content whatsoever. He has now been told by multiple posters to leave it off as it brings nothing to the topic.

A troll with nothing ever on topic or relevant to say. As pirate bleeds blue says. A shame

Edited by Steve Shovlar

He seems to be the type of person who has the have the last word, no matter how banal it is. Paragraph after paragraph of nothing, to which he has now been told by multiple posters to leave it off as it brings nothing to the topic.

A troll with nothing ever on topic or relevant to say.

You could literally have written that about yourself............but at least Starman is fighting your corner

• Like 1

You could literally have written that about yourself............but at least Starman is fighting your corner

I don't need people to fight my corner. I can look after myself thanks. If people don't like my posts stick me on block user.

But even you respond to virtually everything I have to say so my opinions are valid even if you don't agree with them Gavan.