British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle V Workington Championship Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sunday June 25

Well done to both teams. It took 60 heats to seperate the teams. Couldn't be any closer

Big up Ashley Morris in ht6, his pass on Jorgensen and win made it possible.

See Lambert goes up to 2nd in the league averages, ( 9.65) just behind Cook from 26/06/17... not bad for a useless 19 year old.

• Like 2

See Lambert goes up to 2nd in the league averages, ( 9.65) just behind Cook from 26/06/17... not bad for a useless 19 year old.

you said it .

relax

where ?

I was just trying to make the point that we should move on from pointlessly arguing about a result of a meeting that's over now and we should talk about something else... People all have different opinions of what happened, but at the end of the day it's Newcastle who are going through, whether people like it or not, arguing and swearing about it isn't going to solve a thing...

• Like 3

I was just trying to make the point that we should move on from pointlessly arguing about a result of a meeting that's over now and we should talk about something else... People all have different opinions of what happened, but at the end of the day it's Newcastle who are going through, whether people like it or not, arguing and swearing about it isn't going to solve a thing...

Not if Worky put a protest in that a Newcastle official lied to the referee about a rider being ready and therefore the rider got excluded in a last heat decider

Good to see Ashley doing well, not passing Jorgensen though lol. He was coming on at Comets before his head injury. Lambert is far from useless but didn't live up to expectation on his earlier visits to DP, he was better on Sunday and his gating looked better.

Edited by comet49

but what will he get caught wearing, inside a tranny when he's 20 ??? ;)

Ok,,, 2/7/17 we host Berwick, Steve and Robert will be missing, so a wonder who our guests will be ?

Not if Worky put a protest in that a Newcastle official lied to the referee about a rider being ready and therefore the rider got excluded in a last heat decider

i always thought it was the ref that decided on the time allowed not the newcastle officals

Ok,,, 2/7/17 we host Berwick, Steve and Robert will be missing, so a wonder who our guests will be ?

Roy did say in a cryptic sought of way. He said he hope it will be a Summer night and a Worrall would be riding.

I hope Richie as a guest for Robert and obviously it will have to be R/R for Steve will it not?

And I'm very sure that will happen in the coming days, good luck to the Workington management if they waste their time doing so :)

they ride for a team that rhymes with "grass slow ligers"...wonder who.

they ride for a team that rhymes with "grass slow ligers"...wonder who.

did you get that info from the Chinese branch of the supporters club? 😀
  • Like 1

I hope Richie as a guest for Robert and obviously it will have to be R/R for Steve will it not?)

surely we should be able to track guests if their on 'national service',,, who else is riding for Team GB ???

Roy did say in a cryptic sought of way. He said he hope it will be a Summer night and a Worrall would be riding.

mmm,,, interesting.