British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle V Workington Championship Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sunday June 25

secretary ! @ 97 . dont you mean . carer ? i take it @ your age you are a full time nappy filler .

No, I leave the nappy filling up to you, you must have plenty of it judging by the amount of **** you post on here!! :o:o

• Like 1

secretary ! @ 97 . dont you mean . carer ? i take it @ your age you are a full time nappy filler .

Why would you belittle a man of 97??

Why would you belittle a man of 97??

Are you 97 the way you move you look it, 😀✌️️but the the most important thing is you ent got a CHIN you never will dont battle against it except it just like Lennox Lewis.😜😢🤓😂 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Are you 97 the way you move you look it, 😀✌️️but the the most important thing is you ent got a CHIN you never will dont battle against it just like Lennox Lewis.😜😢🤓😂

😂😂 I feel it!! Even you're not 97 rocky...still shadow boxing in ya wife beater vest? 😘

Puddem urp

Edited by Arson fire

I feel it!! Even you're not 97 rocky...still shadow boxing in ya wife beater vest?

Puddem urp

You still ent got a CHIN you cant invent one the lord gives you what you have except it and take your lumps.😜😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

You still ent got a CHIN you cant invent one the lord gives you what you have except it and take your lumps.😜😀

Ive got 2 chins these days rambo, Least my teeth dont sleep in a jar of water beside me everynight though 😬

Why don't the comets management admit their team rode crap in second leg and that's why they lost.

• Like 2

Why don't the comets management admit their team rode crap in second leg and that's why they lost.

they weren't crap,,,, Newcastle were good.

both teams rode ce4p at home and newc sneaked it by having the worst unridable track .L.O.L.

luv some of those COMmEnTS above . . but life and speedway go on . just .

Reading the comments on the Worky site this morning, it appears that the bike being warmed up WAS Cook's spare bike. which makes it even more puzzling as it looked warm enough to be able to be ridden. I am thinking that because how much warming up does a second bike take when the first fails, and the rider warms it up on the way to the tapes. I could see what was happening, and despite the bike being warmed up through the full double 2 minutes, plus the gap in-between, Craig made no attempt to prepare himself, not trying on his helmet, gloves and goggles. It was as if he had decided he was not going out. Further to that, the site also stated the Jorgenson was whisked out after he had hammered his seat bracket straight and had virtually no time. I am sure he was given a good amount of time and came out with the Diamonds in a timely manner, just leaving Craig in his own in the pits. I laughed at the suggestion that 'a Newcastle Official" had rang the referee to say they were all ready to go, so he put the 2 minutes. Wonder who that was , if in fact it was true, unless they though Craig would put his helmet on and then he didn't.

If you are planning on decorating this weekend, and haven't bought the stuff yet, try Workington Speedway. They seem to have stacks of whitewash available.

just wondering how you judge a bike to be warm enough to be ridden ? 30 seconds or shorter or were you looking through heat seeking goggles ?

different metals have different time scales to warm uo . alloy being quickish and the iron being time consuming .

then ther is the time for the WHOLE of the engine to get to its expansion rates and then it may be ready to ride .

so yea , go out on a bike and blow it up . sounds great to me .

so who was the numpty that told the ref they would be ready in 2 mins ? even though T.J.s seat was still being hammered straight on the ground .

official site says it as it was . not an observer from outside the pits ..

both teams rode ce4p at home and newc sneaked it by having the worst unridable track .L.O.L.

luv some of those COMmEnTS above . . but life and speedway go on . just .

just wondering how you judge a bike to be warm enough to be ridden ? 30 seconds or shorter or were you looking through heat seeking goggles ?

different metals have different time scales to warm uo . alloy being quickish and the iron being time consuming .

then ther is the time for the WHOLE of the engine to get to its expansion rates and then it may be ready to ride .

so yea , go out on a bike and blow it up . sounds great to me .

so who was the numpty that told the ref they would be ready in 2 mins ? even though T.J.s seat was still being hammered straight on the ground .

official site says it as it was . not an observer from outside the pits ..

Your Comets lost to the better team over two legs . there was no guarantee that you would have got the 4-2 in heat 15 even if Cookie had made it to the gate on time , why cant you accept defeat gracefully, with the 16 point lead you had in the first leg you should have been able to defend it but your riders didn't produce the goods when it mattered most. Remember what I said about saving your sympathy for your own team.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 2

You must be f****ing joking. Both teams rode bad AWAY. We won by 21 at home. That's more than the comets could handle. Face it, we were the better team over both legs. And as for worst and unridable, Glasgow beat us and the monarchs got a draw. Just cause you had one of the worst performances this season doesn't mean the track is unridable, just your team was bad. Edited by DiamondGlory

If you are planning on decorating this weekend, and haven't bought the stuff yet, try Workington Speedway. They seem to have stacks of whitewash available.

or you may want to get out in garden, or up the allotament,,, they've got plenty bullsh!t available too.

You must be f****ing joking. Both teams rode bad AWAY. We won by 21 at home. That's more than the comets could handle. Face it, we were the better team over both legs. And as for worst and unridable, Glasgow beat us and the monarchs got a draw. Just cause you had one of the worst performances this season doesn't mean the track is unridable, just your team was bad.

the 'rough park' tag is often used by some,,, the fact that Cookie recorded one of the fastest times around in ht1, (61.6) shows that he knows the smoothed way around it, when he can be bothered like.

According to our website, the next away match is at............. "Newcastle Stadium" 16th July, does this mean we'll get all this bollox again in about three weeks time should it go belly up? :(

We didn't ride well 2nd leg and an effective 18pt lead, (after ht1) should have killed this meeting stone dead, we didn't and bothering about one heat doesn't justify the position we ended up in, it should have been sorted in the previous fourteen "not" a last heat decider? :angry:

We cant afford an injured Craig Cook so he has to be helped from elsewhere in the team and until that happens these pressure situations will always end in tears, we didn't deserve to go thru, we weren't good enough, one heat was not the problem, not for me anyway!! :cry:

• Like 3

Yawn, when's the next meeting?