British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

Just seen the track - I'm no expert but I cannot see this going ahead and an early decision helps all

So it's not all covered then?

Mr prediction:

From Group A Peterborough and Ipswich will qualify for their Semis...

From Group B Edinburgh and Newcastle will qualify for their semis...

Ipswich will knock Peterborough out

Edinburgh will knock Newcastle out (hopefully not)

And the final could go either way... But I'm going to bite the bullet and say Ipswich will be the 2017 pairs champions...

Good luck to all riders involved (if the meeting even goes ahead) and stay safe all :t:

Hi Shads , no just the corners

Cheers. No chance of it being on then. The work needed to get the track anywhere near decent would take too long for the meeting to be concluded by the curfew

I`m sure they have their reasons but if you are going to use track covers would it not be wise to cover the whole track, seems a bit daft to only cover the corners with such a forecast.

• Like 1

I`m sure they have their reasons but if you are going to use track covers would it not be wise to cover the whole track, seems a bit daft to only cover the corners with such a forecast.

half a job, unless it was only gonna rain on the bends.

Just had a vote on the Bandits coach. Missing the pairs and going to check in to our Cardiff hotel won by a decent majority

1. Direct message
  2. So hear at Somerset and it's called off 1f602.png1f602.png 8 hours £60 fuel later for this and the track is good and stoped raining.

Seems we have one un-happy bunny, maybe Mr Lambert would like this evening understanding the difference between here and hear.

Edited by screm

1. Direct message
  2. So hear at Somerset and it's called off 1f602.png1f602.png 8 hours £60 fuel later for this and the track is good and stoped raining.

Seems we have one un-happy bunny, maybe Mr Lambert would like this evening understanding the difference between here and hear.

You say that... But your sentence doesn't seem to make sense? Is it just me?

• Like 1