British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Ipswich 9th July 2017 Championship

Can we not get sedgeman to catch a bug, then we can use rr

Amazing isn't it that when Sedgman replaced Covatti there were a couple of clowns (Peterborough supporters funnily enough!) who tried to make out that the change made us stronger.

Sedgman ain't fit to pull on Nico's right glove. Or his left come to that! He was actually our best "away" rider I believe and his absence can't be understated.

We definitely would have had a few more away points on the board with him in the team without a doubt. But that's speedway I suppose.

• Like 2

Amazing isn't it that when Sedgman replaced Covatti there were a couple of clowns (Peterborough supporters funnily enough!) who tried to make out that the change made us stronger.

Sedgman ain't fit to pull on Nico's right glove. Or his left come to that! He was actually our best "away" rider I believe and his absence can't be understated.

We definitely would have had a few more away points on the board with him in the team without a doubt. But that's speedway I suppose.

And add to that, what a boring rider to watch. He makes morten risager look like mark loram

• Like 2

Nice to see Ben Hopwood racing after his heavy fall and withdrawal from Fridays meeting at Scunthorpe.

Well Covatti is injured so you'll have get over it and learn to live with it.

• Like 1

Looks like the usual away collapse is well underway for the Witches again..

• Like 1

Would have taken a point before the start, as usual too many "ifs", but i suppose Danny's fall was the biggest deciding factor.

2 points thrown away again 😠

• Like 1

Sedgeman at 5 is comedy gold atm :lol: what the hell is Hawkins/Louis thinking? Even Newman would be better there, lets face it!

• Like 2

2 points thrown away again

I think it's more like a possible 3 points thrown away. Someone needs to tell your riders they have to race to heat 15.

Edited by New era Panthers

I would say I can't believe what's going on, but I actually can believe it.

It's all cookieipswich fault😜

Edited by baldyman

Looks like the usual away collapse is well underway for the Witches again..

Bit harsh. King's heat 11 fall was clearly pivotal. Self inflicted it seems so can't complain but was clearly a turning point as having to throw Mountain in heat 13 is obviously not ideal.

Another point on the road and 4 points from two away meetings over the weekend keeps things ticking over nicely.