British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Heathens Planning Application

Well done the Trust and I don't think there is any worries over the Cradley management standing in the way from a conversation I had today.

• Like 1

Well done the Trust and I don't think there is any worries over the Cradley management standing in the way from a conversation I had today.

Great News. Let's hope everyone can go forward together for the good of Cradley Heath Speedway.

• Like 1

Whilst the linked topic is probably not directly linked to Speedway it does support what many locals already know, that The Lion Farm Estate is not only amongst the most deprives areas in Sandwell but amongst the most deprived areas in the whole Country, again this was another reason that we have chosen this particular site..

http://www.sandwelltrends.info/themedpages/IMD/Regional

Again this project just has to improve the wider Community as a whole...

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 2

Press release from Heathens Speedway Supporters Trust.

The Board of HSST would like to thank the current Management for their unequivocal support of the Planning Application submitted in respect of a new stadium by the Board last week. The Board would also wish to acknowledge the co operation of the Management in allowing HSST the presence of a Trust Table inside Monmore Green at the remaining Cradley "stand alone" home matches.

The Trust Board would ask all Heathens Supporters to do all they can to back the Planning Application and to turn out in their numbers to support the current team in their remaining home matches at both Monmore Green and Perry Barr.

We are all pulling together to get this application through Planning, further updates will be made available as and when we know anything.. What i can say is that we are going to book St James Church Hall on the Lion Farm Estate for a public meeting with local residents to explain the whole project, and ease any concerns that they may have, also we are talking with the Youth Club about taking along The Trusts Speedway Bike to the Youth club at St James church hall.

• Like 1

Press release from Heathens Speedway Supporters Trust.

The Board of HSST would like to thank the current Management for their unequivocal support of the Planning Application submitted in respect of a new stadium by the Board last week. The Board would also wish to acknowledge the co operation of the Management in allowing HSST the presence of a Trust Table inside Monmore Green at the remaining Cradley "stand alone" home matches.

The Trust Board would ask all Heathens Supporters to do all they can to back the Planning Application and to turn out in their numbers to support the current team in their remaining home matches at both Monmore Green and Perry Barr.

We are all pulling together to get this application through Planning, further updates will be made available as and when we know anything.. What i can say is that we are going to book St James Church Hall on the Lion Farm Estate for a public meeting with local residents to explain the whole project, and ease any concerns that they may have, also we are talking with the Youth Club about taking along The Trusts Speedway Bike to the Youth club at St James church hall.

really hope this works out but still say the trust should look at a couple of its members like the clown who walked out last week and was practically crying to get back in , actions like this are not doing Cradley any favors

A damming piece on the local paper yesterday about cradley , the council hadn't even spoke to them and said the application they had received wasn't valid and they need to re do it

A damming piece on the local paper yesterday about cradley , the council hadn't even spoke to them and said the application they had received wasn't valid and they need to re do it

Typical reporting Deanno, some truths, half truths, and untruths, but the bottom line was it did no-one anyone any favours.

Typical reporting Deanno, some truths, half truths, and untruths, but the bottom line was it did no-one anyone any favours.

Sweeping statement when you say typical reporting, only reporting I've seen on this has been positive until now they have quoted council official not just made it up.

Sweeping statement when you say typical reporting, only reporting I've seen on this has been positive until now they have quoted council official not just made it up.

Okay do you want to see an email i sent to said council official, do you want to see the list of 10 Councillors we have spoken with, do you want to see the list of 10 Council officials we have had dialogue with both verbally & written, does that sound like they dont know anything about it ??.

Like i said the article didnt do anyone any favours..

Edited by greyhoundp

Any link to the article?

Any link to the article?

i don't have a link but it was in the express & star newspaper last week

Okay do you want to see an email i sent to said council official, do you want to see the list of 10 Councillors we have spoken with, do you want to see the list of 10 Council officials we have had dialogue with both verbally & written, does that sound like they dont know anything about it ??.

Like i said the article didnt do anyone any favours..

Yep, that would be excellent to have official documentation of facts

seems Mr Benidorm has been creating his own headlines again ,surely the trust can see the damage he is doing to their cause ?

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

The meet the residents night didn't go very well

What happened? Too any objections?