British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins 19/07/17

Poole fans have form for not supporting the side and going missing when the team don't win.

2 fortunate away wins where one team gave up and in the other 2 injuries swung the match hardly paper over the cracks.

An awful number one that everyone said at the start apart from the usual 2 or 3.

Klindt who everyone said would do half a season as replaced by an average rider in Lahti.

A crowd favourite in Newman replaced by a like for like rider

The only bad luck was losing Kurtz.

Bad choices in certain areas at the start of the season.

Pooles only saving grace in staying 4th is Kings Lynn imploding

By heat 10 tonight the stadium was like the inside of starmans head .empty

where is Starman......
  • Like 1

where is Starman......

Who cares? Probably gone missing - like the rest of his Poole team :rofl:

Can only imagine how smug Rossiter is on his way home tonight. I bet his missus has taken some sleeping pills & put her earplugs in.

• Like 1

Who cares? Probably gone missing - like the rest of his Poole team :rofl:

Shovlar with about 80 posts on Monday posts twice and Starman goes missing like always.
  • Like 2

LOL

Tough times at the moment for us. But I will stick by the team even if we don't make the play-offs. Hopefully we can nick 4th if we don't then we will just have to get it right in 2018.

I should not count on that

Poole fans have form for not supporting the side and going missing when the team don't win.

2 fortunate away wins where one team gave up and in the other 2 injuries swung the match hardly paper over the cracks.

An awful number one that everyone said at the start apart from the usual 2 or 3.

Klindt who everyone said would do half a season as replaced by an average rider in Lahti.

A crowd favourite in Newman replaced by a like for like rider

The only bad luck was losing Kurtz.

Bad choices in certain areas at the start of the season.

Pooles only saving grace in staying 4th is Kings Lynn imploding

where is Starman......

We are so lucky at the mo. KL and Wolves wins were gifted to us.

Going to be honest now and I'm going to cut the crap out.

Swindon fully deserved the win tonight. We are pathetic this season tbh.

We have no chance of getting into the top 4 IMO. As I said gifted 6 points by Lynn and Wolves.

Despite all of that I am not afraid to come on here knowing that I am going to get stick.

I give it out and I can take it as well. It doesn't affect me.

We are struggling massively at the moment it's not just KK it was poor across the board tonight apart from Shanes.

I will support this club through the good times and bad times and at this moment in time it's one of the bad times.

Edited by Gater1
  • Like 1

Just got back from a total annihilation. One team up for it, the other completely disinterested. Men against boys, murdered out of the tapes whether the Swindon riders rolled or not. Possibly the most inept effort I have witnessed from a Poole team since 2009.

Yes, this Poole side tonight was extremely weak. But there's no excuse in the way some of the team rode. Only James Shanes can hold his head high. The rest may as well have done a Batchelor and cried off!

Twice in two races KK moved over to allow a Swindon rider through. It was obvious. Then he rode around close behind but never attempting to make a pass. Bye bye KK. A good capable rider who has taken the P. Sack tonight or in the morning please. And that's from someone who was a KK fan.

And for those advocating that we should keep Worrall when Brady is back, tonight shows why that is not a good idea.

Swindon looked like a team well up for it and it showed from heat one. A fully deserved win.

For Poole.

KK was a disgrace. Purposely threw away points.

Lahti tried and won a heat but found it a baptism of fire.

Holder was not good. Made silly mistakes tonight.

Worrall struggled.

Hans found it tough but beat Doyle in one race.

Starke was quite poor but was dumped hard in one by Wilson Dean.

Shanes was good value.

For Swindon the whole team were solid and deserved all they got.

Poole really need Brady back and a proper number one. We certainly can't compete with a playoff contender with a weak lineup we put out this evening.

Brady rides on Saturday so we will have to see how he gets on. Might be back in two weeks. A good replacement for KK is needed to give us any chance.

But tonight was all about the Robins who showed what a powerful outfit they have become.

Jesus wept, a fair report, I'm stunned.

• Like 1

I should not count on that

I will.

Last year was a mess in the play-offs and this year is even worse.

But I will stick by the team. You can say whatever you want it doesn't bother me. I give out banter on here and I can also take it.

I'm not going to avoid the forum because we lost AGAIN.

Well it doesnt get much worse as a Poole fan unbelievable win monday now this. Im sure Matt has a lot of searching to do. Really dont know where to start apart from well done the Robins.

• Like 1

Well changes are a coming going by the Bournemouth Echo.

Thank F for that.

I don't want to see KK in a Poole side ever again after tonight.

Well Mr Ford needs to be quick, isn't the last date for changes on the 31st (injuries excepted)

• Like 1