British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 17/07/17

Did I? where did I say this? Please point me to the post. You are making up rubbish.

I have to apologise, and do so profusely. It was a Gater1 post on this thread that had stuck in my mind. :sad:

• Like 1

I have to apologise, and do so profusely. It was a Gater1 post on this thread that had stuck in my mind. :sad:

Apology accepted. No way do I think Poole reserves would have Wolves reserves on toast. Perhaps on a bagel. (A joke)

Well Starke andShanes go well there so i think Wolves reserves will be toast. I will be going to this one. Always like going to Monmore good track good atmosphere, good racing, guy in the middle with the microphone is a bit crap but you can't have everything!

KK going rubbish in Poland!!!

Everyone else riding really well today!!

I can't remember the last time all 7 Poole riders were riding on the same day but not for Poole!!

Good to see Shanes winning and Richie W getting some good points!

I can't remember the last time all 7 Poole riders were riding on the same day but not for Poole!!

Lahti scored 9 points in Poland today, more of the same tomorrow would be good. Edited by Scottyfan

Porky is great.

It isn't Porky at the moment. He's a bit marmite really. However one plus point for him is that he always welcomes the away fans and wishes them a safe journey home.

• Like 1

Porky is great.

Our Porky is the best in the business at generating atmosphere. Although I agree he is like marmite.

My enjoyment always sinks a little when I see that Porky isn't on the centre green.

• Like 4

KK won his last race ant 6 in total the same as Lindgren if he gets the same as Lindgren tomorrow it will be a miracle.

KK won his last race ant 6 in total the same as Lindgren if he gets the same as Lindgren tomorrow it will be a miracle.

Lindgren is carrying a neck and shoulder injury from his crash in the WTC final.

He needed physio before the meeting on Monday.

Lindgren is carrying a neck and shoulder injury from his crash in the WTC final.

Yeah i know and has done well to ride with the injury whereas KK is crap at Monmore even when he's on form!

• Like 2

Porky is great.

I love Porky but for every me who loves him theres another who seems to hate him.

Thats alright then. Im sure that he can afford to get it done, privately.. ;)

• Like 1

Thats alright then. Im sure that he can afford to get it done, privately.. ;)

He's gets looked after free at Wolves FC training ground when he's in England.Dont think their Chinese owners need the money being the fourth richest owners in the UK.
  • Like 1

Can't see us getting close to Wolves tonight.

Still not convinced about KK. Brief flashes but not the consistency required from a number 1. First meeting for Lahti and will need a couple of meetings. Not a Jack track i.e. full throttle round the boards, but having said that the lad is learning every meeting. Don't know how Richie is around Monmore, so a lot on the shoulders of a not fully fit Hans. Hope the reserves are on song to keep it (relatively) close.

But what do I know? Thought we'd get mullered at Lynn.

PS. Porky is good. On of the best presenters on the circuit.