British Speedway Forum

You forget at least a 3rd or 4th option - Chris doesn't appeal! Chris appeals and loses, even getting a longer ban?!

You can't sign a banned rider.

If you declare a rider in your starting 1-7 you cannot use an equivalent guest (or r/r?) for a rider who hasn't ridden that season, due to a ban, injury or clash of fixtures.

Oh. That's very harsh.

I thought we could use a Guest and R/R just like Lynn but as you pointed out. We can't

If Chris doesn't win his appeal then Maybe that opens a door for a Hans Andersen return.

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. Andersen, 4. J. Holder, 5. B. Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

Holders ban is 100% correct, Batchelors if anything was harsher. Riders simply cant dictate when they feel they want to ride. The track at Lynn though not ideal was rideable and thats a fact, tricky yes, but rideable.

Think its funny how at the start of the season a lot of Poole fans were pleased Holder was leaving and they were getting KK.

They were mocking Kings Lynn because Holder wasnt scoring well.

Now all of a sudden they want him back and feel he is harshly treated lol.

Magic - unlikely

C.Holder - cant sign a banned rider

Kurtz- probably

J.Holder - possibly

Ellis - signed apparantly, though the rider and his family dont know!

Woryna - signed

Newman - again not likely

I have never known such an anti-Poole person ever.

The ban is way OTT. Other KL riders didn't go to the tapes that night either.

Since Batch and Holder left. Buster has near enough run KL into the ground. Buster is the problem for everything that's gone on at KL this year.

Oh. That's very harsh.

I thought we could use a Guest and R/R just like Lynn but as you pointed out. We can't

If Chris doesn't win his appeal then Maybe that opens a door for a Hans Andersen return.

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. Andersen, 4. J. Holder, 5. B. Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

I have never known such an anti-Poole person ever.

The ban is way OTT. Other KL riders didn't go to the tapes that night either.

Since Batch and Holder left. Buster has near enough run KL into the ground. Buster is the problem for everything that's gone on at KL this year.

Why is it anti Poole.................Holder rides for Kings Lynn.

Withold your services......get banned.

Im not a fan of Chapman but Holder cant just pick and choose what tracks he wants to ride on, total prima donna. KK rode that night and he usually is the first one to moan.

Your manager said the track was tricky but it was ok to race on. The Holder brothers had a cracking race on that track before the older one withdrew.

• Like 1

That Ellis thing was obviously an educated guess as Matt trying to sign him as an asset.

obviously by text as well.. :D I find this a funny one as Adam & his Dad know nothing of this.

Another strange one is MF 'dumped' Adam from the highest car park he could find and Rosco has stood by him after his poor start to the season.

Swindon are now reaping the rewards with his scoring and apparently Adam will be at Poole next season.. very odd

• Like 2

Why is it anti Poole.................Holder rides for Kings Lynn.

Withold your services......get banned.

Im not a fan of Chapman but Holder cant just pick and choose what tracks he wants to ride on, total prima donna. KK rode that night and he usually is the first one to moan.

Your manager said the track was tricky but it was ok to race on. The Holder brothers had a cracking race on that track before the older one withdrew.

He doesn't deserve such a lengthy ban.

A ban yes fair enough. But not the one he has been given on top of his original ban.

Other riders didn't go to the tapes that night. They didn't get banned though.

Holder made an effort to continue racing (Heat 11) Yet Lambert and Huckenbeck didn't bother going to the tapes at all in Heat 9.

All of those riders should've been banned seeing as they all done the same thing at least once on the night. Buster has got an agenda against Holder and Poole.

obviously by text as well.. :D I find this a funny one as Adam & his Dad know nothing of this.

Another strange one is MF 'dumped' Adam from the highest car park he could find and Rosco has stood by him after his poor start to the season.

Swindon are now reaping the rewards with his scoring and apparently Adam will be at Poole next season.. very odd

I mean as an asset not necessarily in the team, was said on twitter that Cook and Matt were discussing it.

A ban yes fair enough. But not the one he has been given on top of his original ban.

Holder made an effort to continue racing (Heat 11) Yet Lambert and Huckenbeck didn't bother going to the tapes at all in Heat 9.

All of those riders should've been banned seeing as they all done the same thing at least once on the night. Buster has got an agenda against Holder and Poole.

An agenda against Holder and Poole??? It had nothing to do with Poole in anyway at all so why are you bringing Poole into it??

If Buster had an agenda about Holder then why did he sign him?

The only agenda he had was that he under performed. Add on top the constant moaning from him and Batch then Buster was probably sick of the bloke.

I love how you turn it to an agenda against Poole.....please tell me how it affects Poole??

• Like 1

all the other riders you mention agreed to ride after buster did track work holder was packed up and ready to go home and bachelor was withdrawn through injury cant see any problem with that i think bachelor was a little more smarter than holder ?

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

An agenda against Holder and Poole??? It had nothing to do with Poole in anyway at all so why are you bringing Poole into it??

If Buster had an agenda about Holder then why did he sign him?

The only agenda he had was that he under performed. Add on top the constant moaning from him and Batch then Buster was probably sick of the bloke.

I love how you turn it to an agenda against Poole.....please tell me how it affects Poole??

Buster knew 1 of 2 things was going to happen.

Buster sacked Holder with no time left to find a new club because he knew that Chris would've signed for Poole before the deadline. = AGENDA

If Buster didn't give Holder a lengthy ban then Chris would've been the first man on the Pirates team sheet for 2018 on a bargain average which would make him 3rd Heat Leader in our side. = AGENDA because Chris already had a ban for that particular incident. Buster increased it for no reason.

Buster had to sign him because nobody else wanted to go there. Nobody will want to go there either so unless NKI chooses Britain over Sweden next season then there's no point in KL riding in the top flight next season because they wouldn't be able to sign HL's.

Affects Poole's 2018 team plans.

Buster is so un-professional. He is the problem for everything. The bloke should walk away from the entire sport.

Buster lies to his paying customers.

The Gavin Caney situation.

Calls off meetings for no reason.

Knocked Belle Vue and Peterborough down about certain situations. Yet doesn't look in the mirror when its his own club.

Buster knew 1 of 2 things was going to happen.

Buster sacked Holder with no time left to find a new club because he knew that Chris would've signed for Poole before the deadline. = AGENDA

If Buster didn't give Holder a lengthy ban then Chris would've been the first man on the Pirates team sheet for 2018 on a bargain average which would make him 3rd Heat Leader in our side. = AGENDA because Chris already had a ban for that particular incident. Buster increased it for no reason.

Buster had to sign him because nobody else wanted to go there. Nobody will want to go there either so unless NKI chooses Britain over Sweden next season then there's no point in KL riding in the top flight next season because they wouldn't be able to sign HL's.

Affects Poole's 2018 team plans.

Buster is so un-professional. He is the problem for everything. The bloke should walk away from the entire sport.

Buster lies to his paying customers.

The Gavin Caney situation.

Calls off meetings for no reason.

Knocked Belle Vue and Peterborough down about certain situations. Yet doesn't look in the mirror when its his own club.

On point one. Good for Buster, why should he let an employee of his, mess him about and then make him available to a rival?? Good business sense if you ask me. And would Holder have gone to Poole anyway?

On point two what makes you so sure Holder would sign for Poole, again just guesswork. Holder deserved his ban end of.

Your only bitter because you might possibly have Holder back, any other rider you wouldnt give a damn.

Chris Holder being banned isnt an agenda against Poole speedway get your head out of your backside.

You can agree or disagree with the ban but to say its against Poole speedway is just pathetic............Was Batchelors ban against Poole as well then?

Batchelor treated much harsher than Holder but dont see you moaning about that....oh thats right Batch isnt on your shopping list for next season!

Gavan have you got a link regarding Batchelors ban? I can't find anything about it?

was talking about his 28 day ban so he couldnt ride elsewhere either.

Batch had a medical certificate so shouldnt have had any ban

On point one. Good for Buster, why should he let an employee of his, mess him about and then make him available to a rival?? Good business sense if you ask me. And would Holder have gone to Poole anyway?

On point two what makes you so sure Holder would sign for Poole, again just guesswork. Holder deserved his ban end of.

Your only bitter because you might possibly have Holder back, any other rider you wouldnt give a damn.

Chris Holder being banned isnt an agenda against Poole speedway get your head out of your backside.

You can agree or disagree with the ban but to say its against Poole speedway is just pathetic............Was Batchelors ban against Poole as well then?

Batchelor treated much harsher than Holder but dont see you moaning about that....oh thats right Batch isnt on your shopping list for next season!

I'm right and your wrong. End of.

was talking about his 28 day ban so he couldnt ride elsewhere either.

Batch had a medical certificate so shouldnt have had any ban

Talking BS again.

Batchelor 28 day ban? Then you said he had a medical certificate so he shouldn't have had any ban.

Now your reply to me

You said to me Batchelor was treated much harsher than Holder. Very funny that considering Batchelor rode for Swindon the next night.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

I'm right and your wrong. End of.

Talking BS again.

Batchelor 28 day ban? Then you said he had a medical certificate so he shouldn't have had any ban.

Now your reply to me

You said to be Batchelor was treated much harsher than Holder. Very funny that considering Batchelor rode for Swindon the next night.

Batchelor was sacked by his club for being injured and couldnt ride anywhere else which was wrong

Holder was sacked by his club for refusing to get on his bike and ride...........................why would you want a serial whinger in your side. Given a 6 month ban for refusing to race...............we dont need him over here

Fact is Holder is a shadow of his former self (his crash and Darcy maybe to blame). I dont think he likes that and throws his toys out all the time.

Maybe the last we see of him over here and in the GP as well and i wont miss him thats for sure.

I thought Batch was just sacked and Holders ban was from the SCB not buster.

• Like 3