British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Good reasoning behind the decision. Unlike Wolverhampton we haven't called a meeting off because we are scared of the opposition.

Sooner or later if it hasn't already that snow will begin to clear up and Wolverhampton will have to face us. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I agree.

So which one is it. Should we fear you or do you expect to be beat??

You have to laugh when someone forgets about bragging and then gets a reality check.:lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Wolves won’t be any serious threat this season so no point worrying how we will do there. They will be just making up the numbers.

Same as Swindon really. Only threats to us Belle Vue, Leicester and Rye House. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So which one is it. Should we fear you or do you expect to be beat??

You have to laugh when someone forgets about bragging and then gets a reality check.:lol::lol:

I said my post was banter earlier. Don't take everything so serious.

For what its worth Wolves will beat us around Monmore Green and then we will run riot at Wimborne against you and it will look like a cricket score. 

22 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate, you are forgetting, injuries take there toll, and like many horses that get bad, legs, holes in tendons, and are off the course for 18 mths 2 years in some cases they are never the same. We saw him every week, and take it from me, he would have been attaining that average had he not had umpteen problems and nearly died through sepsis.

Newman even with an injury free run  i could  never  of ever envisaged  him being a 7.50  ( third heat leader at some clubs)      .Saying that who would of ever thought Doyle would of been a World Champion.!!!

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I said my post was banter earlier. Don't take everything so serious.

For what its worth Wolves will beat us around Monmore Green and then we will run riot at Wimborne against you and it will look like a cricket score. 

With the team you have you should be running riot home and away.

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Same as Swindon really. Only threats to us Belle Vue, Leicester and Rye House. 

Can't wait for late  October because nearly all of your predictions are wrong ( i.e. 100,000 put a side for Dudek quite laughable really.

• Like 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

With the team you have you should be running riot home and away.

Credit where credit is due Wolverhampton are very tough to beat at Monmore.

I doubt Woryna and Szczepaniak will enjoy Monmore much tbh. Grajczonek doesn't like it. Chris not too keen either so I don't expect us to get anything at Monmore.

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

Can't wait for late  October because nearly all of your predictions are wrong ( i.e. 100,000 put a side for Dudek quite laughable really.

? I never mentioned Dudek at all. 

20 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

? I never mentioned Dudek at all. 

On page 372        Poolebolton mentioned 100 k and Dudek but you are Poolebolton aren't you.!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

On page 372        Poolebolton mentioned 100 k and Dudek but you are Poolebolton aren't you.!!!!!

No lol. 

45 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Newman even with an injury free run  i could  never  of ever envisaged  him being a 7.50  ( third heat leader at some clubs)      .Saying that who would of ever thought Doyle would of been a World Champion.!!!

Doyley had potential,  and he foud it after all his problems, Kyle would have reached that figure had he not had his problems , much is down to money and equipment, and how a person reacts to injuries. just remember, Kyle is lucky to be alive.. A year away from poole and an injury free season will do him the world of good.

20 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Doyley had potential,  and he foud it after all his problems, Kyle would have reached that figure had he not had his problems , much is down to money and equipment, and how a person reacts to injuries. just remember, Kyle is lucky to be alive.. A year away from poole and an injury free season will do him the world of good.

Will he ever ride for Poole again ?? doubtful he was treated shabbily last year.

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Will he ever ride for Poole again ?? doubtful he was treated shabbily last year.

It was a shame he was dropped, but the injury took a while to heal, again just bad luck. A season away from poole will do him good. Matt doesnt close doors, never say never.

14 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

That was his GF fault not his! 

So who knows

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Credit where credit is due Wolverhampton are very tough to beat at Monmore.

I doubt Woryna and Szczepaniak will enjoy Monmore much tbh. Grajczonek doesn't like it. Chris not too keen either so I don't expect us to get anything at Monmore.

Woryna beat Lindgren 2 seasons ago at Monmore.