British Speedway Forum

The optimism is always there, having reached the play-off semis this time around we aim to be back for higher things again next year. I'm sure the Aces will be aiming high too having also missed out in the past 2 years.

3 years.

I'm sure we will but Northerners tend to be more down to earth and not inclined to underestimate human frailties. We don't place absolute faith in any person. A few years ago some did in someone called Ferguson, I think he was something to do with sport but very few of those came from the north. :lol:

So who's Matt Ford on about in local press. Jack holder or Brady kurtz.

Who's the stroppy teenager

Middlo.

If he's suffering from teenage moods at his age he should seek professional medical advice.

Better not be james i want him in my side!!!

Both Brady and Jack have there moment, but unless Matt can come up with somebody better on the average, id keep James. just needs to do more meetings.

Both Brady and Jack have there moment, but unless Matt can come up with somebody better on the average, id keep James. just needs to do more meetings.

every time james goes out on track he gives 100% that's all you can ask for. Other riders dont look like they are giving 100 % at times
  • Like 3

Jack, has to be. He's been putting Poland first and seems a bit moody but the echo does have a photo of him laughing and joking around. Must have been a rare moment!
  • Like 1

I doubt that it is Brady. It will be jack who seems to prefer Pboro than Poole! I wonder if the Holder bridge has been burned.

Would have Kurtz than Holder any day of the week.

Woryna looks better than Holder and his average is lower!

It will be Jack, Matt is referring to he won't be at Poole next year in fact no Holders will and that's a good thing.

• Like 1

Thought he said he didn't like it there.

Yes Lisa your quite right and press and practice when he rode for us he stated his dislike of Lakeside.

As matt is talking of a clean sheet for next year cant see chris holder back either

Obviously referring to Jack.

Clearly not trying on track for us. Rides awesome for other teams but rubbish for Poole.

Think it's worth giving Hans 1 more year now as he's a leader and can help the younger guys out.

As matt is talking of a clean sheet for next year cant see chris holder back either

Why ?