British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirate 31/07

Neither will many Poole fans A ORLOV!! Nor the return on Wednesday.

Then after that you have two meetings against Wolves, still never mind.

Whats up with Cook? Is he riding?

Seems to have vanished since Cardiff

Whats up with Cook? Is he riding?

Back injury, he has withdrawn from 3 Workington meetings this week and from the GB team in World games this weekend.

We will have to see wait and see about Monday.

Has anyone actually spoken to him? Just saying his back can cover a multitude of issues.

Has anyone actually spoken to him? Just saying his back can cover a multitude of issues.

Oh hang on I'll just give him a quick bell and ask him for precise details, maybe he can scan me a copy of the doctor's certificate, brb...

• Like 2

Oh hang on I'll just give him a quick bell and ask him for precise details, maybe he can scan me a copy of the doctor's certificate, brb...

What did he say. I assume he gave you all the details.😂

Edited by Aces51

What did he say. I assume he gave you all the details.

No, his mum answered, said he's grounded after Cardiff.

• Like 5

How good are BV at starting on time? I'm working in Salford and have a current wrap time of 7.15, so will the 7.30 start mean in reality a 7.35 parade and a 7/45 tapes up? Or do BV start on time?

After my moaning the last few years I bet BV start on time for this one!

your problem won't be Belle Vue's start time, getting to the track will, Manchester is well known for it's congestion. Good Luck, if you make it come and say hello. I will be in block B row H seat43

Is this on Sky?

Sky don't show speedway anymore.

It isn't on BT Sport either. No meeting on TV this week.

• Like 1

Sky don't show speedway anymore.

It isn't on BT Sport either. No meeting on TV this week.

That is because it always rains at BV so they did not want to risk the cost of setting up for a rained off meeting :D

• Like 1

That is because it always rains at BV so they did not want to risk the cost of setting up for a rained off meeting :D

Did it rain last week? Did it rain for British Final? Only 1 rain off this season and not going to rain tomorrow either.

Of course they weren't going to come to BV 2 weeks on trot but strange they not showing something as it was a reserved date in the BT fixtures.

Did it rain last week? Did it rain for British Final? Only 1 rain off this season and not going to rain tomorrow either.

Of course they weren't going to come to BV 2 weeks on trot but strange they not showing something as it was a reserved date in the BT fixtures.

No, we have inherited all your rain down here..

in St.Helens for a few days so will come over for meeting and then travel back to Poole, last time picked up tickets at track after lunch, can I still do the same.

• Like 1

in St.Helens for a few days so will come over for meeting and then travel back to Poole, last time picked up tickets at track after lunch, can I still do the same.

On a Monday won't be able to unfortunately as ticket office not open during day, can pickup after 6.00 or print your own online for free.