British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

What has British Speedway done for Darcy that is so special?

They allowed benefit meetings. Fans from all over the UK donated thousands of pounds.

• Like 4

You lot are vile on here.

Calling Darcy this and that.

Darcy is speaking from his heart.

Everyone is allowed an opinion.

Ok - I'll bite! I am a Darcy fan and whatever people have been saying on here (or elsewhere) following his tweet is sadly fully deserved and I think he has burned his bridges with regards to further contributions from people in the U.K.

He is allowed an opinion and people are allowed to react to such a ridiculous tweet.

As for you - you are just a troll :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Allowed an opinion yes but to be so openly disrespectful about British Speedway which has helped him so much? No.

• Like 1

They allowed benefit meetings. Fans from all over the UK donated thousands of pounds.

So did other countries. So did foreigners.

Ok - I'll bite! I am a Darcy fan and whatever people have been saying on here (or elsewhere) following his tweet is sadly fully deserved and I think he has burned his bridges with regards to further contributions from people in the U.K.

He is allowed an opinion and people are allowed to react to such a ridiculous tweet.

As for you - you are just a troll :rolleyes:

Rich coming from you.

The idiot found a way to deal with it, is that difficult to understand?

It wasn't the scb who deliberately timed the sacking to prevent them signing for another club was it?

Luckily he sacked them before Holder was banned otherwise he would have been stuck with a rider he couldn't use or replace.

Luck or planning? How do you know the track was dangerous? The track wasnt perfect but not dangerous, do you think riders like Hans and KK would ride a dangerous track, nobody forced them to ride. Middlo an experienced ex rider wouldnt asked them to ride if he thought it was too dangerous.

What has British Speedway done for Darcy that is so special?

benefit meetings merchandise sales not to bad I think

If he had not had a medical certificate or note the team would not have been able to implement the IRR rule.

Really? "I've just got a certificate". "O.k. mate off you go". Let's see the damned thing then.

Really? "I've just got a certificate". "O.k. mate off you go". Let's see the damned thing then.

The SCB are satisfied- that will just need to do! Also, do you really think you are that important that he would scan it and post it on here? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Someone posted this tweet onto a Speedway Facebook page earlier. When I checked Darcy's Twitter I couldn't see it, although I did see a tweet saying he wished he was still at Poole after they got thrashed last night, so I was a bit dubious that it was genuine.

Later there was no sign of the post that was on Facebook either so it could have been a hoax?

I retweeted Darcys tweet on my twitter timeline. It was on there at 11.30pm ish last night.

Edit - I think a lot of you are going OTT about his tweet, he's just reacting in the heat of the moment about what is happening to his mate Chris Holder.

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

So did other countries. So did foreigners.

Of course they did, and good for them. But you don't bite the hand that feeds you, which is what Ward did with that tweet. I don't think people will be quite so deep with their pockets if he needs more funds for his rehabilitation if he is slagging off British speedway.

Edited by TheReturn

Luck or planning? How do you know the track was dangerous? The track wasnt perfect but not dangerous, do you think riders like Hans and KK would ride a dangerous track, nobody forced them to ride. Middlo an experienced ex rider wouldnt asked them to ride if he thought it was too dangerous.

LOL! Like the meeting where puk fell on heat 10, Middlo thought it was safe to run the re-run but then not to go any further!?!? Had Poole been losing I'm sure Middlo would have shared the concerns about track conditions

Do I really think he wouldn't have copped a ban too without one? Or the ref would allow IRR without corroboration from the medical team? Methinks you are trolling
  • Like 1

He's a bit like you lacking in brain cells. Edited by Game On
  • Like 4

I retweeted Darcys tweet on my twitter timeline. It was on there at 11.30pm ish last night.

Edit - I think a lot of you are going OTT about his tweet, he's just reacting in the heat of the moment about what is happening to his mate Chris Holder.

It's not the heat of the moment now is it? FFS!

• Like 2

This is why Darcy keeps acting like an idiot, because all along Poole fans have lamely defended him, rather than telling him when he was being a dick.

• Like 2