British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hammer1969

Rye V Swindon 5/08/17

Don't be too downhearted Rye fans - you've got a likely away win to look forward to on Thursday!! lol ;-)

And a home win on wed. If you need any guests I am sure some of the Swindon riders would be happy to oblige if they are allowed, both wed and thurs .

Yes it's a load of rubbish. The Premiership team might want to go down (Leicester?) but the Championship one won't want to go up. Should be interesting. :lol:

Yes, what should be more interesting is as it looks at the minute, it could well be Leicester v Sheffield, both run by the same promotion, with 2 riders riding for both teams.

Still not showing on the Rye fixture list is our 2nd home meeting against Swindon but it is now on the Swindon website as Saturday 19th August. I wonder if KK be riding or if it will be another NL guest - looks like another home thrashing to me but hope I'm wrong. Maybe we will see Eddie back again for Swindon perhaps after the good reception he got last Saturday the Promotion may be seeing the error of their team changes.

Still not showing on the Rye fixture list is our 2nd home meeting against Swindon but it is now on the Swindon website as Saturday 19th August. I wonder if KK be riding or if it will be another NL guest - looks like another home thrashing to me but hope I'm wrong. Maybe we will see Eddie back again for Swindon perhaps after the good reception he got last Saturday the Promotion may be seeing the error of their team changes.

That has only just been added to the schedule, if Jason is not able to ride no doubt EK might be asked again.

That has only just been added to the schedule, if Jason is not able to ride no doubt EK might be asked again.

Perhaps they wont risk Jase yet, wait till he's fully fit for later fixtures?

Good at Rye but bloody awful at Swindon for Rye and Poole.

• Like 1

not on either site now!

not on either site now!

I just noticed that as well so after putting it in my diary I now have to cross it out - all good fun this, especially as we now have a home meeting on a Monday, 4th September, against Leicester - what happened with trying to stick to Saturdays ? I wonder what day will be picked out of the hat for the Swindon match !

• Like 1

Jenson your a joke of a promoter.

Your stadium's a mess, your manager's a joke & your team!!!

Who ever is advising you you need to not listen!

Employ someone who knows what they are doing or lose your club.

You sound a really happy person guess you were not at Poole last night for once we have a promotor who is not content to just watch riders underperform and all you can do is moan. It's not just you but I notice that whenever a new signing is made and people say it is the wrong choice they NEVER say who they would actually sign. Personally I have always supported ANY rider who wears a Rye race jacket.

• Like 1