British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Jack Holder Polish Fixtures

I think injuries to Kurtz and Klindt and Newman have certainly undeniably affected Poole's season.

But the loss of Newman had no effect on Pooles season...you got in Kerr who did well that Poole fans wanted him kept on, and then you got Starke in who has done as well as both.

You beat teams like Wolves and Leicester without Klindt , and then with him you lost Belle Vue so again didnt make a drastic difference.

Of course the loss of Kurtz has been huge but due you honestly think Poole would be higher or in with a chance of the league if he had been riding??

As ive said Swindon have had no Doyle and now Zach as well.

Wolves have lost Lindgren, Riss and Masters,

Belle Vue now having to make do with no Fricke

All teams get injuries but they havent cost Poole the league in any way.

Having an awful number one scoring between 4-7 a meeting and then replacing him with a failed number one who wont do any better is why Poole are in the trouble they are.

The main issue for Poole is KK scoring basically half of what he was expected to.

The next biggest issue was injury to Kurtz, with his replacement averaging over 2 points less (before factoring in the impact on ht15 as well).

The loss of Klindt has been an issue as Lahti has proved a poor replacement, a couple of points less than Klindt would have done.

New mans injury meant he was scoring a couple of points less than you would expect, I don't think Kerr quite matched the level Poole fans would have hoped for, but starke probably has. I'd say this one has had minimal impact on pooles season.

The main issue for Poole is KK scoring basically half of what he was expected to.

The next biggest issue was injury to Kurtz, with his replacement averaging over 2 points less (before factoring in the impact on ht15 as well).

The loss of Klindt has been an issue as Lahti has proved a poor replacement, a couple of points less than Klindt would have done.

New mans injury meant he was scoring a couple of points less than you would expect, I don't think Kerr quite matched the level Poole fans would have hoped for, but starke probably has. I'd say this one has had minimal impact on pooles season.

Plus Andersen is not the rider he was.

Plus Andersen is not the rider he was.

Maybe not but i think Hans is one of the riders that has done his job, second heat leader , not a number one now.

Trouble was he was supposed to be back up for KK, not back up for Kurtz, so in effect Poole havent had a third heat leader all season

Agreed. Kurtz and Shanes have arguably over performed. Andersen Holder and Klindt performed as expected. KK and Newman scored slightly more than half what they would have been expected to achieve, and that combined with injuries and the fact that Poole for once have been unable to come up with good replacements (in terms of injury replacement for Kurtz and KK, and "permanent" replacements for kK and Klindt) has meant they've gone from favourites to struggling to make top 4.