British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

Ridiculous. This has resulted from sheer incompetence throughout the season. They have had 23 weeks to arrange 14 home matches. To find yourself in a situation where you need to cram meetings into the last two weeks of the season and, in particular, having to run two meetings against the same opposition is nothing short of pathetic. To add icing to this extremely unpleasant cake, they advertise to the supporters that a full team will be riding and keep it from them (effectively lie) that one rider seems to have a prior commitment and will not be taking part. The supporters have been mugged yet again tonight. There may be a number of people on this forum who think that everything is o.k. and it's all part of what happens in this "sport". I say wake up and recognise what is taking place in front of your very eyes.

Completely agree. DWP always appreciate you posting as it's interesting reading it from a riders manager point of view, but obviously your going to side with the person that's paying your rider, let's face it.

Thing is Beowulf this was always going to happen at Kings Lynn tonight

• Like 1

Well done Chapman, have gone from potential playoffs to relegation hopefuls

Getting hammered due to all sorts of bad luck shows way more integrity than taking a bung off some bent Poles and letting a rider go and ride somewhere else.

Sacking 2 riders after the transfer window and stitching them and putting out an understrengh team at Leicester and not even getting a warning is really fair aswell......

I PUT MY GRANDSONS FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE THE SPEEDWAY,AND THATS YOUR REPLY..... OFF.

Charming!

So called Starboy118....I replied to you in 230.Did you see it :D

Probably why that relagation meeting won't happen anymore :lol:

Not win at all costs like Fraud.........HISS OFF

Edited by Bald Bloke

So called Starboy118....I replied to you in 230.Did you see it :D

Yes. Still charming! :wink:

Yes. Still charming! :wink:

No reply?..So put my Grandsons footy match before a speedway match.I'm such a bad Grandad/person.Grow up at 65 + years old.Your a sad ex fan of speedway

Edited by Bald Bloke

There is only so many times a person can say "not my fault" and brush things over. The track prep the other week, the responsibility of the fixture planning and the responsibility of being able to produce a team to compete falls at the promotion. It wasn't a busy night of speedway up and down the country to get a guest or at worst a number 8 as the risk was there with it being a double header.

Nobody takes pleasure in tonight's mess, however questions have to be asked? They have of riders and clubs the past few weeks and this really is embarrassing. Not only would first time fans be put off but long time fans must be devistated.

• Like 2

Well the pain and suffering for the Lynn fans is finally over.

Feel sorry for them though, great potential and a great past that club, but at present seems in a massive hole!

Speedway definitely the major loser tonight.

• Like 1

No reply?

I PUT MY GRANDSONS FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE THE SPEEDWAY,AND THATS YOUR REPLY..... OFF. ????

Congratulations to your grandson (already said, didn't you see it?) I would have done the same.

Curfew mercifully brings things to an end at heat 10, 21-41.

So the poor old real fans are short changed again - five races short. :sad:

I PUT MY GRANDSONS FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE THE SPEEDWAY,AND THATS YOUR REPLY..... OFF. ????

Congratulations to your grandson (already said, didn't you see it?) I would have done the same.

So the poor old real fans are short changed again - five races short. :sad:

Would you really of wanted to see about a 6-24 in the final 5 heats? Edited by Panthers89