British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions V Peterborough Panthers ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, August 20th (5.30pm)

Really disappointing loss, don't know where we went wrong today

If we hadn't won the fours, this would have been a very disappointing season.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Can't see where you have lost 15 points as Jorgensen will probably score more than what Harris would, Ostergaard flies round Scunny and Starke and Dean also go well so even without Holder this is no foregone conclusion and also at Scunny anything happens.

How did that prediction go? Holder and Harris would of got double what Jorgenson/Coles at WORSE

Guest Scunny2012

How did that prediction go? Holder and Harris would of got double what Jorgenson/Coles at WORSE

Blame your promoter for putting out a poor team

Blame your promoter for putting out a poor team

Can't fault Bomber missing, as that was already in the calendar, Holder however, I agree.

• Like 1

Scunny 54-38 Panthers.

your foresight was just out but not bad.

The lottery numbers for Wednesday are .........................ssssssshhhhhhhh not on here! PM me. we might get 4 out of 6, split profits!

• Like 1

your foresight was just out but not bad.

The lottery numbers for Wednesday are .........................ssssssshhhhhhhh not on here! PM me. we might get 4 out of 6, split profits!

I was expecting a collapse a bit earlier then a failed TR attempt, alas.... I was wrong!

jack holder may have helped torin avoid relegation , but he and marrowbone sure as hell fecked up panthers season between them.

big hand clap for both of them. not .

• Like 1

Jack Holder has saved Torun from relegation by scoring 11 from 4 rides.

Winder if that triggers a bonus payment to the Panthers?

I thought they were 5 points behind going into the last round of matches (the person who told me last night must have been wrong as he thought Jack could be at Scunny today).

I thought they were 5 points behind going into the last round of matches (the person who told me last night must have been wrong as he thought Jack could be at Scunny today).

Rybnik relegated due to Laguta drugging it up I believe.

Really disappointing loss, don't know where we went wrong today

If we hadn't won the fours, this would have been a very disappointing season.

Put your spectacles on and look at the team chap...

really !

cant believe you believed you were going to get anything from this meeting well done jack and jill ( marrowbone ) for putting out a class team . funny as s .

jack holder may have helped torin avoid relegation , but he and marrowbone sure as hell fecked up panthers season between them.

big hand clap for both of them. not .

PL Fours Champions.

I think that ALL the Scunthorpe supporters will be at the EWR rather than Owlerton as the racing is of a better quality :lol::t: that is why we have Sheffield supporters coming over as well as supporters from Redcar, Belle Vue, Peterborough, Buxton to name a few of the jackets seen this year at the EWR. Sometimes, as it happens, people go to watch speedway as a neutral. I even go myself to other venues but over the last 2 seasons have seen poor racing at Sheffield(processional ftg) & PL racing at Kings Lynn.

There is, also, a BSB round at Cadwell Park today(normally August Bank Holiday) which might keep some motor sports enthusiasts away(although it can be taped, sometimes better live). Hel'n'Back is one who is missing the Sheffield meeting today.

Allot better quality for most away fans this year 🙃🙃😜 that's the wining and not listening to rob the screamer trying to influence the refs decision.

I used to go to scunny but I'm afraid this years track is the pits!!!

Scunny used to be OK But not now and not been in ages. Before you start trying to slate me I actually still pay for one of your riders engine and servicing. Not next year I'm afraid as I think Robs type of management has run its course.

Some hungry fish out here tonight.

👍🏼🙄