British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 28/8/17 11am.

Well done to Poole against the team currently in second place. Looks like KB and DB didn't get as many points for BV as they would have expected. Advantage Poole for 4th place now.

Edited by Steve0

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fancy saying how bad Hans has been lately then deleting it.. you total :icon_smile_clown: Gater. :rofl:

just wish i was a little quicker with my response.

Well he has hasn't he. Started off bad today as well and I thought it was going to cost us against a 3 man team.

Luckily enough Hans got it together in the end.

he'll come back on now and say how magnificent the Dane was today :D:D

Well everyone jumps the gun at some stage and that's exactly what I did today.

Well done to Poole against the team currently in second place. Looks like KB and DB didn't get as many points for BV as they would have expected. Advantage Poole for 4th place now.

Always was advantage to us.

I think we will win at Rye tonight as well. Lahti is the difference.

Well he has hasn't he. Started off bad today as well and I thought it was going to cost us against a 3 man team.

Luckily enough Hans got it together in the end.

Well everyone jumps the gun at some stage and that's exactly what I did today.

and that was all you had to do in the first place, hold your hands up and admit defeat.. ;)

• Like 1

This looks like the 4th meeting we've lost since Fricke was injured, we had only lost five all season before his injury!

Three points for rr is less than half Fricke's worst score at Poole this season, its a good job we sorted our top four spot in good time.

Yep all going a bit downhill for you, KB has had a couple of indifferent meetings lately.

Well done boys. Every rider getting at least a paid win.

I thought we threw it away at one stage. 10 points up and then we were behind by a point 4 races later against a 3 man team.

Luckily for us Hans got going in the end.

DELETED!

showing yourself to be rather foolish there regarding Hans Andersen...a rider who this season has done his job........why are Poole fans so fickle and quick to turn on riders.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Poole. Bjerre not having his own engines and only scoring 3 and getting only 3 from Fricke's rides certainly cost us. Lahti at reserve may just have come in time to save Poole from losing out on the play offs.

Spoke a bit too soon!

Yes I did.

Motivational speech for Hans and it worked lol. Just kidding I jumped the gun and thankfully I was wrong.

Despite what Shovlar was banging on about it was always advantage Poole for 4th place.

Poole were expected to beat Belle Vue so nothing has changed in the race for 4th

Poole were favorites for 4th before the meeting and after the meeting

Playoffs he likes them less the Fred Flange!!
  • Like 1

Despite what Shovlar was banging on about it was always advantage Poole for 4th place.

Poole were expected to beat Belle Vue so nothing has changed in the race for 4th

Poole were favorites for 4th before the meeting and after the meeting

Are you having a competition with yourself to see how many ways you can say Poole are favourites for 4th?