British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Wolves. V. Belle Vue. 28/8/17. 6pm

Another aggregate win to add to our impressive total, bodes well for the upcoming cup meetings.

I still think we'll qualify. Just my opinion though.

Of course you will qualify, not an issue.

Had the Lions meeting been the second leg of a two way tie we would have won the tie, same with the Pirates & Wolves meetings today.

FYI, the cup meetings are run over two legs.

Had the Lions meeting been the second leg of a two way tie we would have won the tie, same with the Pirates & Wolves meetings today.

FYI, the cup meetings are run over two legs.

I think we all know they are over two legs but your a bit vunerable at home.

Agreed, with no home advantage.

We'll just have to hope Kenneth sorts his motors, maybe bring his European kit over.

I think having Max back in the team will also help.

Agreed, with no home advantage.

We'll just have to hope Kenneth sorts his motors, maybe bring his European kit over.

I think having Max back in the team will also help.

Having Max back will help for sure, don't all riders blame their equipment. Hope you win wednesday.

Edited by foreverblue

Two blew up on Friday and he was on his brothers today.

P.S

Looks like Bewley & Shuttleworth are the latest victims.

I was going to post this on the thread but i realised it would be doing the same thing. I don't know if the private message facility works like other internet forums so I've sent the same message to a few people on the thread. Looking at the thread it seems as though you are trying to cause an argument with Fred Flange. Why don't you use the private message facility as your comments just block the thread.

I just tried to send this to stevebrum but he doesn't accept messages which answers my question.

I think arguing should be kept private but if the private message facility doesn't work I can see why it ends up public.

Answers what question?

I accept private messages, maybe my inbox is full.

Not sure why a 'new' poster needs to be sending me messages on how to use a forum.

There are several multi aliases on here and trolls I have no interest on hearing from.

If you have something to say you can say it here. Unless you have something to hide.

Edit. Just checked my inbox was full.

Kenny beginning to work towards his normal play off form. Come on Ken you do it, there's another team you can let down 😂

• Like 1