British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

Mad me laugh when KT replied to PA.. I could see him giving it the 'ave that' through gritted teeth back at him.. :D:D

Adams has displayed that attitude for as long as he's been interviewed on tv, fair enough I suppose but to be that way he relies on being right all the time, for once he cocked up and made himself look a d!ck. Fair play to Tatum for putting him back in his box.

• Like 2

It must be a Wolves thing.

Make a perfectly reasonable remark then get an in your face argumentative response. To make it worse the response is factually incorrect.

I wonder if Kelvin will put Adams on ignore?

Oh you're being Ouch today instead of Fred Flange or Thunderbird2. I suppose a change is a s good as a rest.

• Like 2

Why is there no Belle Vue v Wolves thread doesn't anyone care who makes the final.

Its not till a week on Monday ! Much too early to start it, otherwise it will be full of crap from you know who.

• Like 2

Fist pumping when a rider falls off is crap, and it appears it isn't a new thing at the horror track either.

Right on cue someone has just shared a YouTube video on Facebook showing unbridled joy at an opposition rider falling and being injured.

The camera never lies.

Fish, fish, nibble, nibble.

• Like 1

Fist pumping when a rider falls off is crap, and it appears it isn't a new thing at the horror track either.

Right on cue someone has just shared a YouTube video on Facebook showing unbridled joy at an opposition rider falling and being injured.

The camera never lies.

thats nothing new strangley it happens at most tracks at poole you hear people cheer not everybody though

Fish, fish, nibble, nibble.

Sameold, sameold, bore, bore.

• Like 1

Lol, even brum is fed up with the intelligent 'fish, fish' posts.

He, like everyone else, is bored with you.

• Like 6

thats nothing new strangley it happens at most tracks at poole you hear people cheer not everybody though

No that's not right, Fred says its only happened at Wolves, so it must be true

• Like 2

What a strange character this Flange person is....................uneducated in the sport it seems

• Like 3

Ha ha!

Making it up yet again.

What is it you 'forgot' this time? Are you Rita off corrie?

Wow, I had no idea she was still in it as I don't watch it but you obviously do. A quick look on Wikipedia and it appears you are mocking me by comparing me to someone who has a brain tumour, sick even by your standards

• Like 1

You are brum and I claim my £5.

NB

I apologise unreservedly for saying you are brum.

On a serious note, I assume you didn't make up the brain tumor thing (?) but given your 'forgetfulness' I suggest you get it checked out asap. Don't ignore it or laugh it off, if you keep 'forgetting' there may be something serious which needs to be urgently addressed.

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you!!!

• Like 1