British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Then he shouldn't go bleating about it then!

Has Matt commented on it then? I thought you were talking about Middlo? They are not the same person and I love how Middlo gets blamed for Matt's decisions! :D
  • Like 1

The most important meeting of the year and probably the last - and the supporters don't turn up. What's the matter, does the loyal, fanatical support only work when you're guaranteed a win you can boast about?

In case you missed it - it was live on tv!

No need to fund the promotion by attending at the track

Edited by Midland Red

Has Matt commented on it then? I thought you were talking about Middlo? They are not the same person and I love how Middlo gets blamed for Matt's decisions! :D

Middlo is a bit of a wally when it comes to opening his mouth over the years.

To say what Swindon done smelt wrong when he has actively taken part in the shenanigans that Poole have done over the years, seems at best foolish.

Needs to learn when to keep his mouth closed.

• Like 2

In case you missed it - it was live on tv!

No need to fund the promotion by attending at the track

Yet when Swindon was on the tv a few weeks ago we had a couple of thousand at the track.

Aaah, I read it wrong, I thought it was Muddlo.

I which case, Muddlo should keep his gob shut if it's Mattys work :D

Yet when Swindon was on the tv a few weeks ago we had a couple of thousand at the track.

£5 admission wasn't it? Don't think there was any reduction at Poole on Monday. Our guy there said the crowd was good and MF was delighted with a bonus meeting.

• Like 1

Its a usual trait at Poole, if the team isnt winning or likely to win then they dont turn up

• Like 1

£5 admission wasn't it? Don't think there was any reduction at Poole on Monday. Our guy there said the crowd was good and MF was delighted with a bonus meeting.

From the tv pictures there did not seem to be a lot there.

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

Open your eyes Kyle and do the right thing.

What a pompous, overbearing, superior and frankly appalling statement to make.

• Like 6

Its a usual trait at Poole, if the team isnt winning or likely to win then they dont turn up

not true we get reasonable gates win or lose one of the worst seasons i have seen at poole was 1998 the year before matt took over

More rubbish from someone who never goes to Poole speedway, still the best supported team in the land, win or lose

More rubbish from someone who never goes to Poole speedway, still the best supported team in the land, win or lose

And you have the attendance figures from every track "in the land" to prove that ?

• Like 2

No it wasn't phil, it was full rate and the crowd wasn't bad considering.

And you have the attendance figures from every track "in the land" to prove that ?

Sorry mate, but we have always been the best supported club in the league by a mile.

The weather being a bit iffy probably didn't help

• Like 1