British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue Koc 1st Leg 14.9.17

So will BWD be riding 'against doctor's orders'?? If so He could be a danger to other riders as well as himself. I can see a BV protest coming in now ;-)

So will BWD be riding 'against doctor's orders'?? If so He could be a danger to other riders as well as himself. I can see a BV protest coming in now ;-)

Give it a rest - you're getting as bad as Shovelit! You lost fair and square - end of!

• Like 1

We've had so much rain in Swindon today & with the forecast for more rain overnight & throughout the afternoon tomorrow I really don't see this being on. My gusss is it'll be rearranged for a week Thursday if it's off.

We've had so much rain in Swindon today & with the forecast for more rain overnight & throughout the afternoon tomorrow I really don't see this being on. My gusss is it'll be rearranged for a week Thursday if it's off.

oh no .... if it's called off what will $hit Shovlar have left to moan about ???

• Like 3

oh no .... if it's called off what will $hit Shovlar have left to moan about ???

Can't see it being rained off, all day to dry out and forecast seems ok at the moment.

Woken up to it being dry, we did have lots of rain Tuesday & Wedneday mind so depends on how much water the track has taken. I did see heavy showers forecast for later but they could miss, perhaps I jumped the gun last night, time will tell.

Can't see it being rained off, all day to dry out and forecast seems ok at the moment.

More importantly is BWD fit to ride now that he has some extra time to recover.

I don't understand the bitching from our South Coast cousins re BWD given that wrist injuries are quite common in Dorset and they fully understand the need to rest the wrist fully to get maximum benefit....

Etheridge for Bewley = game over for us, if Dan does ride Monday cant see him being fully match fit along with frickes recent injury I think both the Robins and Wolves will cash in, it would have been hard enough anyway without the injuries. Should be a good run out for BWD though.

Edited by bellevueace

Etheridge for Bewley = game over for us, if Dan does ride Monday cant see him being fully match fit along with frickes recent injury I think both the Robins and Wolves will cash in, it would have been hard enough anyway without the injuries. Should be a good run out for BWD though.

Yes it doesn't look good for the aces and given how well all the Swindon riders go at the NSS it is going to be tough for them. I assume he will be trying to get himself fit for the play offs or at least fit enough to do himself justice.

Great post!

How much is it to get in tonight?

£17 but check with the ticket office.

It's going to be an uphill battle with our reserves now likely to be significantly outscored and no cover if any of the 1-5 struggle.

Just got to hope he will be back for the play offs but he won't have had any chance to get race fit unless he rides for Glasgow over the weekend.

We have Liam Carr at 7 and a not fully fit BWD so not much in it
  • Like 1

Liam carr is a great replacement for Zach the best one possible imo ...

Can you use a guest as much as you like in the prem or is there a 7 day rule

We have Liam Carr at 7 and a not fully fit BWD so not much in it

A not fully fit BWD, the one who scored 8 paid 10 from 4 rides at Peterborough last Sunday, should easily outscore Smith and Etheridge and Liam Carr was very good when he recently rode at the NSS, beating Smith 2-1.

We shall see what happens but I will be surprised but pleased if our reserves score anything like as many points as their Swindon counterparts.

• Like 1

I saw Liam Carr up here in the NL, I think riding for Coventry.

Not a bad rider and gave Danny Ayres plenty to think about even though he got a max.

If BWD able to ride Swindon should score comfortably enough at reserve to take a healthy lead to the NSS.