British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

I believe Kennetts issue is funds. He doesnt have a championship club, so has only ridden 20 odd meetings this season, which leads to a lack of money and therefore investment in his machinery. His engines are just not good enough and he doesn't earn enough to pay for a good tuner.

Think the Championship in 2018 is where Eddie should be.

Didn't Kennett say he was putting speedway on hold to go to college next season ?

Edited by Starman2006

Goodness me, had a bad day have we? What a sore loser you are.

Let me get this straight, i am a bad loser cos i said Kennett is better at Wolves than Swindon!! Deary me...

I said some Swindon fans, are you more than one person? You said any Poole fans that laugh at Swindon potentially getting thrashed are narrow minded, so the other Swindon fans that laughed at Poole losing are also narrow minded then, going by your theory...

Oh i am sorry, didn't realise i had a time limit!

Lisa leave him alone, he obviously had an organisum over Swindon reaching the final. Its the only one he will have tho.

• Like 1

You do realise that EK used to ride for Swindon & actually wasn't that bad (even when he had a legit exhaust) so I don't believe that BS.

Ed was good at Swindon in the Killer/Driller pairing with Pete Kildemand. Nice geezer to chat to. Saw another side to Kid Kennett at Cardiff, queuing behind him for tickets at the box office. Big time Charlie with his mouthy pissed-up mates, the Sussex Mafia entourage.

Perhaps he had some problems at Swindon with not getting paid or something.

Different character to that nice Simon Steady. Both should have hit the top in the sport.

I said some Swindon fans, are you more than one person? You said any Poole fans that laugh at Swindon potentially getting thrashed are narrow minded, so the other Swindon fans that laughed at Poole losing are also narrow minded then, going by your theory...

Oh i am sorry, didn't realise i had a time limit!

You said "This post just shows how two faced some Swindon fans are! You are allowed to laugh at Poole's performance last night but if the same happens to Swindon the people who laugh are narrow minded...?" i.e. you were referring to MY post - my post is not two-faced as I didn't laugh at Poole's performance.

With regards to the time limit - I was clearly replying to Starman about when the wheels came off your season.

• Like 1

Lisa leave him alone, he obviously had an organisum over Swindon reaching the final. Its the only one he will have tho.

Crying :lol::lol:

• Like 4

Let me get this straight, i am a bad loser cos i said Kennett is better at Wolves than Swindon!! Deary me...

Less so these days.

Scores of 0 and 9 this season.

Isn't a organism a single cell?

It can be but can also be multicellular. Fancy not knowing that :lol:

Anyway it doesn't matter Starman is talking about organisums. He obviously knows more than either of us. I've tried looking it up but it's not even mentioned anywhere on the internet. I bet his IQ is off the scale.

• Like 2

Starman in being thick shocker

Shovlar apparantly had a holiday booked, but strange in case Poole got there!

Lisa Collette showing she is a sore loser

Always good comedy when Poole implode!

• Like 1

Starman in being thick shocker

Shovlar apparantly had a holiday booked, but strange in case Poole got there!

Lisa Collette showing she is a sore loser

Always good comedy when Poole implode!

You didn't mention me!