British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Lisa leave him alone, he obviously had an organisum over Swindon reaching the final. Its the only one he will have tho.

Give your head a wobble, then you might excite that brain cell into action... :rofl:

• Like 2

You didn't mention me!

i wouldn't your a decent Poole fan along with people like rayc. Just unfortunate you have a few idiots
  • Like 1

And all Poole threads are wecked everytime by you. Gavan.

The biggest anti Poole troll on the forum. You write post after post of anti Poole crap.

A complete embarrassment to every Ipswich fan on the forum. Only thing is most Ipswich fans don't know you alledgedly support the Witches as you spend all your time slagging off Poole.

What a terrible sad way to live your life.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 6

Shovvy has actually been pretty decent in his congrats to Swindon, Poole had a good go which is all you can ask, think they'll be a force next year, won't want to go three seasons without a Final, I hope we win for no other reason that to see potential wooden spoonists turn their season around. :t:

• Like 2

The biggest anti Poole troll on the forum. You write post after post of anti Poole crap.

A complete embarrassment to every Ipswich fan on the forum. Only thing is most Ipswich fans don't know you alledgedly support the Witches as you spend all your time slagging off Poole.

im going Saturday night..... a play off final

im going Saturday night..... a play off final

I should imagine 99.9% of Poole fans don't care that you are going. Why don't you post that on the Ipswich thread? It would have relevance.

• Like 7

Well he's got nothing else. The missus wouldn't want him in there shed.

Edited by Starman2006

Well he's got nothing else. The missus wouldn't want him in there shed.

shut your mouth prick

shut your mouth prick

Ah yet another ban for you... :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:. Only way you will see a play off final :icon_smile_clown: ..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

You said "This post just shows how two faced some Swindon fans are! You are allowed to laugh at Poole's performance last night but if the same happens to Swindon the people who laugh are narrow minded...?" i.e. you were referring to MY post - my post is not two-faced as I didn't laugh at Poole's performance.

With regards to the time limit - I was clearly replying to Starman about when the wheels came off your season.

No, you posted 'no reply then lisa-Colette...' That is what i was replying to. Maybe you shouldn't reply to multiple posts at once if you are easily confused!

shut your mouth prick

Why don't you, do everyone a favour!!

i wouldn't your a decent Poole fan along with people like rayc. Just unfortunate you have a few idiots

Gavan calling other people idiots!! Ha ha ha ha ha, that's a good one!

Starman in being thick shocker

Shovlar apparantly had a holiday booked, but strange in case Poole got there!

Lisa Collette showing she is a sore loser

Always good comedy when Poole implode!

Go on then Gavan why am i a sore loser, i actually said well done to Swindon...
  • Like 2

Shovvy has actually been pretty decent in his congrats to Swindon, Poole had a good go which is all you can ask, think they'll be a force next year, won't want to go three seasons without a Final, I hope we win for no other reason that to see potential wooden spoonists turn their season around. :t:

I was more optimistic, expected to finish 6th., although Cookie said Swindon bottom. It was pretty nailed on that Belle Vue, Poole, Wolves, were gonna be in playoffs, I'm glad Rye didn't make it.

• Like 1

shut your mouth prick

I do hope Gavan receives a lengthy ban for his abuse, but I doubt that. Big bully with a lot of disappointment in his personal life.

Edited by BurntFaceMan

I do hope Gavan receives a lengthy ban for his abuse, but I doubt that. Big bully with a lot of disappointment in his personal life.

Never going to happen mate.

dont you think the person bringing gavans family into the conversation should be banned as well :sad:

• Like 1