British Speedway Forum

@Gino_Manzares still looking for a club in 2018 for U.K. If you have any leads or know of any available spots, please notify. RT please!

Seeing this on twitter does that mean that Louis is not going to be giving Gino a contract?

Probably, but never say never. Has he done anything to deserve one?? Just asking as I don't follow his career

I thought he did OK with us last time around half several knocks mind. I just thought being a little older our asset and seems to enjoy being at Ipswich he would be worth another go......his average would seem attractive to.

• Like 1

In my mind his average is only attractive if he can improve on it. I don't know if he can as haven't seen him race since at foxhall.

So, Scott Nicholls guesting for us on Thursday. How does everyone feel?

My opinion is that the rules shouldn't allow it..but since there isn't that rule, then yeah why not Scott.

• Like 1

It is a bit farcical and the rule should be similar to the play off restrictions.

Guests only from eliminated teams (after round 1) and not able to represent both sides in a tie.

Welcome home Scott 👍 but perhaps we should still boo him anyway 😛

My opinion is that the rules shouldn't allow it..but since there isn't that rule, then yeah why not Scott.

Exactly my thoughts!

So, Scott Nicholls guesting for us on Thursday. How does everyone feel?

Part of Busting Chapman's Pick & Mix weekly teams in all leagues with Guests Galore. The BSPA really believe that is what supporters want on the new fixed nights.