British Speedway Forum

We could regret that I think a forced year out and a more determined Gino could have massive improvement in him next year.

Perhaps, although I think with Louis being quoted as saying hes not looking to rip apart team from this year the proposed teams put forward arent far past the mark.

Suppose it will be

Scott

Danny

Cam

Nico

Kyle

Danyon

Jordan

Only way Gino could displace someone there is if he was say suffienciently lower than Kyle to also accommodate greaves in place of one of the two reserves....hes not so falls foul of the numbers game. Hope to see him riding in uk next year tho, along with some of the other young up and coming Americans!

Nicholls 8.98

Greaves 4.51

Schlein 8.58

Newman 6.10

King 8.87

Mountain 3.33

Hume 2.00

Greaves, Mountain and Hume could all switch between reserve and main body so you will constantly have strong reserves, especially at home, and a great top 3

No way Cameron Heeps isnt in the team

• Like 1

Ipswich team is signed.....

Was this on Facebook? I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere.

Anyway

I agree with alot of people about the reserves and although it would be harsh on Connor and Nathan I believe that the way to go should be with Danyon and Jordan Jenkins leaving 38.5 for a very strong top 5.

Danny, Nico and Cam all definites for me and depending on if Glasgow rumours are true or not i would like to see Rory back. If not, Scott is always good for a reasonable point return.

I like Kyles determination but does tend to over ride Foxhall, would certainly be welcome to return though.

If the team has already been finalised it would be nice to know soon so we can debate it's chances next season.

Would Scott really pick lakeside over Ipswich???

who knows..its about the pound notes though. Why would we pick Scott over Rory?? It's a funny old game Edited by baldyman

Was this on Facebook? I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere.

Anyway

I agree with alot of people about the reserves and although it would be harsh on Connor and Nathan I believe that the way to go should be with Danyon and Jordan Jenkins leaving 38.5 for a very strong top 5.

Danny, Nico and Cam all definites for me and depending on if Glasgow rumours are true or not i would like to see Rory back. If not, Scott is always good for a reasonable point return.

I like Kyles determination but does tend to over ride Foxhall, would certainly be welcome to return though.

If the team has already been finalised it would be nice to know soon so we can debate it's chances next season.

well Nathan just tweeted can't be fitted in at witches, am absolutely gutted, but understand the reason, also no room for gino (phew), so wait and see now.

Totally gutted for Nathan...was a total superstar...and towards end of season scoring double figures. Let's hope the new reserves can do that or could be a mistake.

• Like 1

Wont be my 7 that many liked either.

Others have had same message as Nathan....

Must mean all is in place though so not long to wait.

Connor Mountain will probs be back after the footy photo last night and no mention of needing a team place on twitter.

Dont think Covatti is in the team if Mountain is staying.

King, Heeps, Newman, Mountain & Hume leaves 15.27 add in Schlein or Nicholls. Would only leave 6 something.

What if Rory to Glasgow and Scott to lakeside?

Scott could end up at Sheffield, they seem to like him there.

• Like 1