British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Bit irrelevant to Panthers 2018 because if we're here then he'll not be anywhere near the place if they've got any sense.

Yeah I put it on wrong thread by accident...please accept my humble apologies sir. Edited by baldyman

Yeah I put it on wrong thread by accident...please accept my humble apologies sir.

I accept nothing from a man who imprisons his guests in a commode.

Please accept my a-po'-lo'-gies for the joke. I think that only me and Hodgy will get it ;)

• Like 2

So a successful 2017 season comes to an end.

What does 2018 bring for the Panthers?

Hopefully a Jack Holder free zone
  • Like 1

If Holder gets away without a ban for his antics this season, then the authorities should hang their heads in shame.

• Like 3

Hopefully a Jack Holder free zone

A committed Holder would be a brilliant number one to have.

Holder and Harris as a two would be a wonderful start, either for the Championship or Premiership.

Lets not let this be the end of Panthers. Winning feels good 🏆😂

Jack Parkinson Blackburn should be signed up, what a great riding style he has, super smooth and quick.

• Like 4

Jack Parkinson Blackburn should be signed up, what a great riding style he has, super smooth and quick.

Agree.

If the rumours prove to be true and Lakeside and Ipswich move back to the top flight, Peterborough should look to do likewise.

Easier said than done obviously and I understand the current unsettled situation, but it makes much more sense for Peterborough to move back up than remain in the predominantly Northern league.

Whilst I agree fully with the premise I think that there is more chance of finding rockin' horse droppings (as our outgoing promoter once said about the prospect of winning at Swindon before we did) unless we get new owners which is just as unlikely. Lakeside is a pretty bad selling point as well. A horrible place to visit and virtually always awful visitors.

I accept nothing from a man who imprisons his guests in a commode.

Please accept my a-po'-lo'-gies for the joke. I think that only me and Hodgy will get it ;)

Yes, all right. Make a sentence out of the following words: Face, sodding, your, shut ;)

• Like 1