British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Are you actually surprised?

A Rhetorical question I assume?

Are you actually surprised?

Sounds like nothing more than a rap on the knuckles, yes I am surprised , I would have expected him to be replaced as deputy chairman.

• Like 1

Sounds like nothing more than a rap on the knuckles, yes I am surprised , I would have expected him to be replaced as deputy chairman.

Whilst a rap on the knuckles was considered a quite sufficient punishment as of course it was only Peterborough those present considered it much more serious that the person concerned failed to buy his round at the bar which cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.

• Like 1

Whilst a rap on the knuckles was considered a quite sufficient punishment as of course it was only Peterborough those present considered it much more serious that the person concerned failed to buy his round at the bar which cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.

Oh Dear.

Come on Panthers get a deal set up, he' d be fantastic capture.

Would be ideal.

How about Anders Thomsen?

Don't forget hans would ride in Poland on a Sunday...Unless you are going back to Fridays..if so he would be class in this division

Don't forget hans would ride in Poland on a Sunday...Unless you are going back to Fridays..if so he would be class in this division

If we continue riding sundays it simply restricts the opportunities to sign the top calibre of heat leader

Andersen is finished.

Let's go for Jack Holder, a rider on the up.

Only when he wants too though so due to that i wouldn't go near him or BWD

• Like 1

But has he got a contract to ride in Poland for 2018

Holder is far too good to ride for the panthers..he will be earning big bucks in Poland to.

He's only number 8 at Torun but can we risk it? It wouldn't surprise me if Ged did though

I wasn't at the promoters' conference.

A client needed urgent financial advice.

well , how can you give advice to clients when you openly lie about being in berwick , then came clean and said it was all lies .

who the heck is going to take your advice you numpty .

i will give you some advice , take your hand and grip that first brain until it has no life left in it . ya toaster ...