British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Plus a special guest, Jason Pipe would be my guess

Just when Panthers fans think they have hit rock bottom - with Holdergate, Godfreygate and having JCF posting his words of wisdom - they find out things can go even further down hill !!

• Like 1

Just when Panthers fans think they have hit rock bottom - with Holdergate, Godfreygate and having JCF posting his words of wisdom - they find out things can go even further down hill !!

It could be much much worse

Peterborough Panthers have gone from having one of the best asset bases in British speedway to scraping the barrel for everyones left overs.

• Like 1

Peterborough Panthers have gone from having one of the best asset bases in British speedway to scraping the barrel for everyones left overs.

Yes but that happened 4 years ago. Frost made sure that Horton or the club never got near that valuable at the time asset base.

Crump99.............."MOTORISTS: When going through a speed camera, flash your lights twice quickly and watch the driver in front hit his brakes when he thinks he's been caught."

Love that. :D I'm going to try it next time I'm on the way to Peterborough where there is a 50mph speed camera on the A47 at the top of the hill, just after everyone has gone mad to overtake slower traffic on the 'Crawler Lane' dual carriageway.

• Like 1

Yes but that happened 4 years ago. Frost made sure that Horton or the club never got near that valuable at the time asset base.

One things for sure there still very much declining down a steep hill with no turning points in sight, perhaps its time to close the doors and last one switch off the lights before its back to the David Hawkins days

One things for sure there still very much declining down a steep hill with no turning points in sight, perhaps its time to close the doors and last one switch off the lights before its back to the David Hawkins days

Are the two trophies won in 2017 considered a steep decline these days :o

• Like 1

hope you get the 4 tiders you want and not the usual suspects . this peterborough thread , along with glasgow are the most entertaining threads

on any speedway forum . they are the two i always go on , more so than workington !

the fans deserve a great team and the riders should respect the fans who are very supportive throgh the bad times as well as the great times .

hope you dont pinch matt W .

Are the two trophies won in 2017 considered a steep decline these days :o

4s on your own circuit (which was still an achievement to be fair given events of the run up and on the day) and a cup victory which even the team manager admits was somewhat lucky, even if you can only beat the depleted bunch in front of you, and they struggled to do that at the EoES. Perhaps a better indicator is the back end of 2013 compared to 6th in the 2017 lower tier and another will we run wont we run few months? Let's see what the way forward is when reported from this evening.

Love that. :D I'm going to try it next time I'm on the way to Peterborough where there is a 50mph speed camera on the A47 at the top of the hill, just after everyone has gone mad to overtake slower traffic on the 'Crawler Lane' dual carriageway.

Wouldn't recommend it, you'd probably be following one of those interceptors in their unmarked cars and they wouldn't see the funny side ;)

• Like 1

what time are the drums beating tonight . getting excited, well i am a closet fan !

what time is the word out tonight ? getting excited, well i am a closet fan ! ! ! !

Edited by jenga