British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

No BWD even though over chest infection as SCB has blocked it, have they checked that Lambert is over his knee injury? Cook over his illness but I bet will recover by tomorrow.... so RR for him and JPB for Bacon.

More fake news.

BWD says on Facebook - "Bradley Wilson-Dean Don't know why press release says I'm fit to ride when I'm not"

So why does the PR say "However, Wilson-Dean's sicknote does not expire until the end of the today, therefore he has been blocked from lining up.

Peterborough are left with no option other than to operate the rider replacement facility while Jack Parkinson-Blackburn again steps in a guest at reserve for shoulder injury victim Tom Bacon."

Hmmmm

(And it now starts at 6pm - the landlords maybe wanted an extra hour to bring in more overpriced chuck wagons.)

More fake news.

BWD says on Facebook - "Bradley Wilson-Dean[/size] [/size]Don't know why press release says I'm fit to ride when I'm not[/size]"

So why does the PR say "However, Wilson-Dean's sicknote does not expire until the end of the today, therefore he has been blocked from lining up.

Peterborough are left with no option other than to operate the rider replacement facility while Jack Parkinson-Blackburn again steps in a guest at reserve for shoulder injury victim Tom Bacon."

No surprise another fictional report to try and make out Panthers management are being badly treated by authorities, someone should tell them their supporters deserve much much better respect and (most) are not stupid!!

More fake news.

BWD says on Facebook - "Bradley Wilson-Dean Don't know why press release says I'm fit to ride when I'm not"

Hmmmm

(And it now starts at 6pm - the landlords maybe wanted an extra hour to bring in more overpriced chuck wagons.)

Meeting put back to 6pm at the request of showground management as there are other events going on throughout the day.

No surprise another fictional report to try and make out Panthers management are being badly treated by authorities, someone should tell them their supporters deserve much much better respect and (most) are not stupid!!

Panthers supporters are not making a fuss about it it's no big deal so what is it to you , or are you just trying to stir things up and you're right we are not stupid we can see through this as just another jibe to tarnish the already damaged reputation of Peterborough speedway.

• Like 1

More fake news.

BWD says on Facebook - "Bradley Wilson-Dean[/size] [/size]Don't know why press release says I'm fit to ride when I'm not[/size]"

Hmmmm

Think it’s more to do with an another event finishing around 5pm.

Bewley and Smith riding for Glasgow on Sunday as per their Facebook page and Jenga favourite is at no6 for injured Perry

Genuine question, did Glasgow ever say or did we get an official reason to why Bewley & Smith rode for Belle Vue Colts the other week instead of Glasgow.

Was wondering why they are not riding for Belle Vue today.

• Like 1

The options are far from limitless.

Make it part of the enjoyment - debate with your mates whom may go where and see if you get it right etc

Glass half full rather than glass half empty

Speedway's problem is that the glass isn't half full and it's got a leak. I'm just trying to suggest ways that it can present itself efficiently to top up the glass. It's an improvement that costs nothing and ticks another off a bloody long list.

Think it’s more to do with an another event finishing around 5pm.

Finishes at 4pm which was never going to be a goer with a 5pm start given any clear up and lack of EoES access routes these days.

The National Festival of Railway Modelling –10th anniversary

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

They make these decisions match by match they toss a coin

another one coming up FRI 20/10

I have brought my date Olivia to this meeting, just currently in the pub having some food.

Hoping for a good meeting to try and hopefully create another speedway fan!

Speedway's problem is that the glass isn't half full and it's got a leak. I'm just trying to suggest ways that it can present itself efficiently to top up the glass. It's an improvement that costs nothing and ticks another off a bloody long list

I do tend to agree actually.

A working PA used efficiently to keep the fans informed should be a basic that is never missing.

Perhaps its because the section I sit in at Foxhall is a PA 'blindspot' that Im now used to having no reliance on any announcements.

Panthers supporters are not making a fuss about it it's no big deal so what is it to you , or are you just trying to stir things up and you're right we are not stupid we can see through this as just another jibe to tarnish the already damaged reputation of Peterborough speedway.

Ok - I apologise if you think I have tarnish Peterborough Speedway's reputation with my comments, which were actually being supportive of a number of panthers fans who I don't think are happy with this ongoing situation. However if you are and don't want to make a fuss that's fine - each to their own.

AND - I only said most were not stupid!!!

What a crowd!

Shocked at how the Panthers fans have turned out for this meeting. The KOC cup is well and truly alive!

52-38 to the Panthers, Lawson, Summers and Worrall are poor on a proper race track.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan