British Speedway Forum
Andrew

Sheffield 2018

Bewley off to Workington apparently.

More just of an "I wish" situation. I think you've actually got it spot on with the team you posted.

More just of an "I wish" situation. I think you've actually got it spot on with the team you posted.

By the way I think your team looks good as well.

Reason why Bjerre is back is because Lawson double crossed the Sheffield promotion apparently.

Prefer Bjerre to Lawson, because if he doesn't get 'the gate' invariably he doesn't come first, like someone else put on here Lawson never seems to pass any decent riders at Sheffield, or reserve riders for that matter!

Prefer Bjerre to Lawson, because if he doesn't get 'the gate' invariably he doesn't come first, like someone else put on here Lawson never seems to pass any decent riders at Sheffield, or reserve riders for that matter!

Agree.

Would love to see the majority of last years team back. Not 100% sure this fits but quick look at the averages and came up with....

Grajczonek

Kurtz

Bjerre

Bates

Howarth

Wood

New 2 pointer

I hope Grajczonek does come back; he was awesome last season.

Think this team would go far again. Unlikely to lose at home due to the fire power of the top 5. Would also be strong away to put in a good rider when 6 pts down.

Maybe weaker at reserve than majority of other teams. Georgie Wood came on leaps and bounds towards the end of last season.

Would love to see the majority of last years team back. Not 100% sure this fits but quick look at the averages and came up with....

Grajczonek

Kurtz

Bjerre

Bates

Howarth

Wood

New 2 pointer

I hope Grajczonek does come back; he was awesome last season.

Think this team would go far again. Unlikely to lose at home due to the fire power of the top 5. Would also be strong away to put in a good rider when 6 pts down.

Maybe weaker at reserve than majority of other teams. Georgie Wood came on leaps and bounds towards the end of last season.

Does Fit but I think just from last season with Jan we learned the importance of having a really strong reserve. Would be way too much pressure on Georgie. Edited by skj

Does Fit but I think just from last season with Jan we learned the importance of having a really strong reserve. Would be way too much pressure on Georgie.

Its a difficult one; I was thinking about continuity and accommodating the top 5 from last year. I do think that team would be unbeatable again at home. Im pretty sure they would pick up a few wins on the road too.

Its probably irrelevant as It sounds like Grajczonek wont be back anyway. I reckon Josh Bates will progress further next year. He needs to calm down a little bit though as he misses too many meetings through injury.

Wonder who the 'new' number 1 was who let them down at the last minute and signed elsewhere "for a better deal." Looks like that might be the reason they re-signed Lasse when plans changed!

If we go top heavy what about Brady Kurtz Kyle and Lasse top 3 ?

Under the current rules Brady Kurtz would not be eligible.

You would like to think the BSPA will see sense and relax this 6 point rule.

Wonder who the 'new' number 1 was who let them down at the last minute and signed elsewhere "for a better deal." Looks like that might be the reason they re-signed Lasse when plans changed!

Suspect it was Richard Lawson.