British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Well done Ipswich a great display although the odds were very much against you following Schlien's fall.

• Like 1

Apart from no broken bones and a sprain for Rory does anyone know about his likelihood of riding Thursday?

If he doesn't the guest scenario could be a tad interesting with Sedgmen officially fit to take his place in the Australian Gp.

Wtf are Sedgeman and Watt doing in the SGP!!?..is that some kind of joke?..as if it's not crap enough these days.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 2

Some good friendly banter both ways - enjoyed it greatly.

BTW 99 isnt it Humpty Dumpty as in one rather than and? Rather like liking Country and Western music....

I had to improvise as I'd already used Abbott and Costello for our starters last week (y'know the ones fixing the starts). I thought that you'd be pleased to be Suffolk's very own unique comedy duo, soon to be playing out of Hadleigh, Little Cornard and Snape.

• Like 1

Wtf are Sedgeman and Watt doing in the SGP!!?..is that some kind of joke?..as if it's not crap enough these days.

Finished ahead of Holder in the qualifying competition perhaps.

Assuming Holder was arsed to turn up.

Just as he's probably sunning himself out in Oz at this moment.

That was quality. Leve it when the fans get involved. whoever that fan was..I would like to buy him a pint.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

That was quality. Leve it when the fans get involved

Anybody and I don't care where they come from home or away should be thrown out instantly for this, the sport is dangerous enough without the sheer stupidity of morons trying such a idiotic stunt can only think he's brain dead or if he carries on like that he soon will be. It was certainly the 1st time I have seen this at the showground and in the interests of everybody's safety I hope it's the last.

Where are they?? Hadleigh Essex?

That's what Google and Wikipedia are for.

Edited by Crump99

Anybody and I don't care where they come from home or away should be thrown out instantly for this, the sport is dangerous enough without the sheer stupidity of morons trying such a idiotic stunt can only think he's brain dead or if he carries on like that he soon will be. It was certainly the 1st time I have seen this at the showground and in the interests of everybody's safety I hope it's the last.

I remember a few years back when bob dugard tried climbing under a fence to try and attack a few of us ipswich fans..again..I thought it was quality. top marks to bob for trying it. It certainly livened the meeting up

What's Google?

A place in Dorset. See, if you'd Googled that you wouldn't need to ask.