British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Lambo couldn't have been that Ill as he guested for Redcar tonight and scored well..as did Starke. in fact they both scored more for Redcar away than they did for us at home yesterday!

Can't read into that though let's face it? It was a meanlingness meeting with no pressure on them or Sheffield against a cup final to your rivals.

Chuffs sake

King

RR

Heeps

Newman

Nicholls

Mountain

Greaves

RR!!!!

Shanes

Starke

Ully

Harris

Lambert

JPB

Edited by Panthers89

Does he??? Awsome..That's a proper pantomime villan.

Now just where is that trophy cabinet... The the old one may have rotted away.

Edited by baldyman

So they book Nichols for their top rider who was in our team for the first leg and we book no one...really?? 😵🙈

Looks like ged given up again going by that team.

Can anyone name another sport where someone can participate for both sides???

Edited by baldyman

No number 1 in a cup final?

Shanes at 2 😂 i would have loved him at reserve mind

We are leading going into a second leg of a cup final and appear to have thrown in towel.

Again where are Holder and BWD? That's some apparent illness

Edited by Flappy

Maybe ged is it trying to make sure as few a panthers fans as possible travel to foxhall. someone was telling me yesterday how good ged is for British speedway. So because he is so good for British speedway and he cares so much about the panthers..Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe just maybe there wasn't anyone available.

Edited by baldyman

On the other hand we went with R/R at 1 at Glasgow and drew.

Amongst the doom and gloom Panthers still lead this final albeit narrowly and we all wrote them off at Glasgow

Edited by Flappy

It shouldn't be allowed to happen

I agree in principle - but it is great 😆

At least in football they wait til the end of the game to swap shirts 😛

• Like 2

I'm sure your sentiment is shared by many. I thought I'd be able to persuade my wife to go Thursday, first thing I hear this morning? "WHAT A ****ING JOKE", suffice to say I soon realised she'd read about Scott guesting on Faceache. She had been a fan for decades, she gave Billy a cake on the centre green for his 21st, she was going off the sport a bit, then the 5 hour fours fiasco tipped her over the edge and she's only been a couple of times since then, and that was only to meet up with friends.

I can now add this to my ever extending list of "if they don't sort this s**t out at the AGM, I wont hardly be going next season".

• Like 2

Speedway has become pure comedy value. This has been the worst season in living memory. As orion would say, you wouldn't trust many of those in charge from top to club to run a bath.

• Like 3