British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

Star Lady, on 22 Oct 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

Cynical old me wonders why Neil Watson can clarify the can Scott guest or not question but completely ignore questions as to Holders health and/or whereabouts. Therefore in the absence of clarification I'm firmly in the skivitis/back in Oz camp.

Nothing personal Neil

I heard that they both flew back home on Tuesday.

I heard that they both flew back home on Tuesday.

Facebook on Tuesday said "Jack hasn't booked a flight yet" so you're wrong or someone else booked the flight in which case Holder wouldn't have!

Settled into my seat.

Bell is primed and ready

🔔🔔

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Not bad - about half the Foxhall Grand Final turn out

Do come and say hello 👍

Huge crowd.

Reckon this meeting has paid off the BSPA fine.

What were you expecting..Ipswich are a well supported club.

• Like 1

What were you expecting..Ipswich are a well supported club.

apart from you baldy , ooppss sorry , i didnt mean to make you cry !

I suspect the result will largely depend on the fitness and sharpness of Schlein and Newman. I fear Newman's fitness coupled with his recent habit of failing in big meetings/races could be a problem.

Hope i'm proved wrong.

I'm five hours ahead of you lot with a 05-00 flight in the morning, had every intention of keeping up with the first few heats, now I read there's no ambulance yet.

After that five hour fiasco at the fours a few years ago, I vowed never to go to that place again, just as well I'm not in the country as I might have been tempted by this meeting. But if this is to be the last meeting then I suppose they don't care about keeping fans hanging around

I'm five hours ahead of you lot with a 05-00 flight in the morning, had every intention of keeping up with the first few heats, now I read there's no ambulance yet.

After that five hour fiasco at the fours a few years ago, I vowed never to go to that place again, just as well I'm not in the country as I might have been tempted by this meeting. But if this is to be the last meeting then I suppose they don't care about keeping fans hanging around

Jack is that you?

• Like 3

As ridiculous posts go this takes some beating 😡 The medics were obviously booked for today (or they wouldn't be there at all) - the 20 min delay is unfortunate but something clearly happened before or during their journey.

As for the 'Fours fiasco' anyone there that day will recall the dreadful accident involving three riders that afternoon that caused the bulk of the delay.

• Like 1