British Speedway Forum

Impressive start for Redcar, I must say

infantile behaviour, proved wrong and then 'it was just a joke' . Pathetic actually

• Like 5

11 hours ago, BenR195 said:

Course I do, I’ve known for ages where he was riding, nothing like causing abit of drama though :D;)

Good to ensure the club announcements are not ruined too :t:

4 hours ago, oldywonkenoldi said:

Forget about the false news, lets concentrate on team building, good start so far.

Wasn't even false news his rep is now in tatters not to be taken seriously in future.:D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Wasn't even false news his rep is now in tatters not to be taken seriously in future.:D

Got people talking though didn’t it? I dont care about my ‘rep’ if someone doesn’t believe me, then fine, but there will always be a couple that bite, as proven by your post :D

Barker, BWD, Jonas, Mikkel, Kus, Jordy Stewart, Pijper

That is what I believe the team will be, what you have to work out is, do I really know the team or am I sending out ‘false news’ again B)

2 minutes ago, BenR195 said:

Got people talking though didn’t it? I donaren't tre about my ‘rep’ if someone ’t believe me, then fine, but there will always be a couple that bite, as proven by your post :D

That is what I believe the team will be, what you have to work out is, do I really know the team or am I sending out ‘false news’ again B)

False news I would hope.

As the promotion dont feel they are in a position to announce the full team surely it would be unprofessional for you to on a public forum. i assume this is just your prediction?

2 minutes ago, BenR195 said:

2 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

It is my prediction based on heavy rumours and averages we have left over as it seems TJ ain’t riding this league next year, I don’t know the team, but the way some people jumped at my little fun with Jonas and Mikkel, you can’t help how others will take my following posts, hopefully I’m wrong and I get a surprise or 2 for a late Christmas present, if I’m right though will that mean I get my ‘rep’ back up? 

1 hour ago, BenR195 said:

Got people talking though didn’t it? I dont care about my ‘rep’ if someone doesn’t believe me, then fine, but there will always be a couple that bite, as proven by your post :D

The old bite one crops up again after you post sh*te, lol ok if that works for you I'm biting like a big bitey thing there feel better. 

Don't think anyone really cares what you are sending out tbh.

Edited by Gazc

44 minutes ago, Gazc said:

The old bite one crops up again after you post sh*te, lol ok if that works for you I'm biting like a big bitey thing there feel better. 

Don't think anyone really cares what you are sending out tbh.

If you don’t care why do you keep replying? Are you not a Glasgow fan anyway? What’s it matter to you what I post about a redcar rider potentially joining Workington or Newcastle? Seems your making a big deal about something stupid

22 minutes ago, BenR195 said:

If you don’t care why do you keep replying? Are you not a Glasgow fan anyway? What’s it matter to you what I post about a redcar rider potentially joining Workington or Newcastle? Seems your making a big deal about something stupid

I think mechanics should do just that, instead of trying to make their promoter's job harder.

Butt out, before you become a pain in the arse, and get banned by a promotion.

Redcar fans will sure remember you during the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I think mechanics should do just that, instead of trying to make their promoter's job harder.

Butt out, before you become a pain in the arse, and get banned by a promotion.

Redcar fans will sure remember you during the season.

Banned? What for? Technically not done anything against the rules, I’m just a fan that just so happens to be a mechanic aswell, I’m not contracted to anyone so I can say whatever I want just like every other fan can, what’s the difference between me saying something about a rider on this forum and everybody else? And how have I made the promoters job harder? Jonas had already signed, how was me saying something on here gonna disrupt that in any way? And as for ‘mechanics should do just that’ if I have to stick to being a mechanic why can’t fans ‘do just that’ and stick to being fans not sit on here talking about who their team should and should not sign, that’s a promoters/managers job to sort out, as I’ve said above, yes I am a mechanic but I am also a fan just like you and everyone else on here 

Looks like the fun police are coming out the woodwork. A bit of fun and a few red herrings, so what.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1