British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Leicester v Poole SGB Premiership A. 9/4/18

i can see it now if Poole win they'll be saying 'what a win against all odds' , and If Poole loose it'll be 'i told you so' :D

for what it's worth, if Poole don't win it'll be a shock.

13 minutes ago, dump that clutch said:

i can see it now if Poole win they'll be saying 'what a win against all odds' , and If Poole loose it'll be 'i told you so' :D

for what it's worth, if Poole don't win it'll be a shock.

Thats your opinion mate, i see your sitting on the fence to be safe. but no doubt you will follow the crowd if we lost. As i said, if we lose its not the end of the world, the seasons a marathon not a sprint, but Leicester are beatable.

My opinion is based on it being our first meeting of the season. Leicester have already had one meeting at home.

add that to the fact that they have a very good looking team more than capable of beating everyone at home and it’s realistic to think they will win on Monday.

I am still going up to cheers on the boys and hope we do better than I am expecting but there’s a few places where getting a result will be difficult and this is one of them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thats your opinion mate, i see your sitting on the fence to be safe. but no doubt you will follow the crowd if we lost. As i said, if we lose its not the end of the world, the seasons a marathon not a sprint, but Leicester are beatable.

How does "if Poole don't win it will be a shock" translate to sitting on the fence? :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

How does "if Poole don't win it will be a shock" translate to sitting on the fence? :rolleyes: 

Your making things up that are not written, please read my post again and Dump that clutches .. thank you.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve0 said:

This is sitting on the fence  :P.

Bald Bloke

• Bald Bloke
  • Members
  • 1,756 posts
  • Team:Kings Lynn

Early season. Could be close. 4 points either way ?

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

i said "If Poole don't win it'll be a shock" 

How is that sitting on the fence :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, dump that clutch said:

i said "If Poole don't win it'll be a shock" 

How is that sitting on the fence :rolleyes:

Tell me why it will be a shock, ? or would you like to say you hope it will happen .

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Tell me why it will be a shock, ? or would you like to say you hope it will happen .

Do you actually understand what you're saying Starman..?

i believe Poole will win, if they don't then it will be a shock. comprende?

Edited by dump that clutch

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

To be fair ,i think there's a few that would like it to happen I guess :P

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

To be fair ,i think there's a few that would like it to happen I guess :P

I think you right mate.  :D

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I think you right mate.  :D

Poole is to British speedway what Man U used to be for footy in the UK. It's gonna happen.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Poole is to British speedway what Man U used to be for footy in the UK. It's gonna happen.

Sure all good things come to an end, ask Man city tonight..:(, eventually, but you have to make the most of them while its there. And while Matt Neil and Gordon are at the helm , it wont be anytime soon..

17 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

How have half the Poole team ridden more than Martin when your clearly state the track has been 'altered' it will be new for the whole Poole team!

That's a very good point. And it's evident then that Leicester have no home track advantage as was previously mentioned. 

16 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stevebrum is doing a Gavan. When Leicester win, which is more than likely, both will come on here and say Poole chocked.

Not at all, your point that Leicester have home advantage is complete nonsense.  A new reshaped track disproves your theory.

12 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Read Stevethelion's post mate. he has it right.

We all agree then that Leicester have no home track advantage as it's a new reshaped track. Poole to win with comfort. 

I think Leicester will win, but Poole will sneak a losing bonus point, perhaps 48-42.