British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Will hold my hands up and admit i thought he was bound up north ! Well done kyle sticking with us now just one of three danes will do and young dan almost their 

Edinburgh interested in him were they ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Very happy with this signing. All those hard yards of 2018 were starting to bear fruit towards the end of the season. Plus, with presumably more two-point level riders around for this campaign, we can look to decent progress for Kyle.

Kudos also to the club management, which never flickered in its backing last year.

• Like 3

Great to see young Bickers back. It was a very tough Championship for him last season with the quality of reserves but he held it together and made telling contributions toward the end of the season. Looking forward to  watching his continued progress as his confidence and belief that he is more than good enough for this level increases. Up the Comets !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Edinburgh interested in him were they ?.

Bloody hell I turn my back for day and you’re everywhere :blink: are you retired ? I would say you spend more time on here than the moderators ...

Great to see young Kyle back .. I’ve a feeling they will be the only 2 back from our H18tory team 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Bloody hell I turn my back for day and you’re everywhere :blink: are you retired ? I would say you spend more time on here than the moderators ...

Great to see young Kyle back .. I’ve a feeling they will be the only 2 back from our H18tory team 

Aye nae bother Zelda didnt know we had to check in with you

Were to post.

When to post.

How many times to post.

You dont like dont read simples its not rocket science.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Aye nae bother Zelda didnt know we had to check in with you

Were to post.

When to post.

How many times to post.

You dont like dont read simples its not rocket science.

Christ that was quick , if we didn’t read your posts there would be nowt to read on here it’s the GazC show ...I find it absolutely amazing there wasn’t a peep out you lot once you were blew out the Semi, and now you’re all bombarding the forum with how badly done to you are and how everyone has a chip on their shoulder about Glasgow :rolleyes: No matter how you dress it up your promotion stepped over the mark , approached the rider threw the cash and got Rasmus. Throw in Cook, Vissing and Starke , theres your top 4 leaving you with a huge tail . So there you go you can sleep much better tonight , now this the Workington 2019 thread for us to discuss our own signings , you’s really are becoming tiresome .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Aye a think you could be right and with him in at No 5 it could be a long tail here too...

Regards

THJ 

3 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Christ that was quick , if we didn’t read your posts there would be nowt to read on here it’s the GazC show ...I find it absolutely amazing there wasn’t a peep out you lot once you were blew out the Semi, and now you’re all bombarding the forum with how badly done to you are and how everyone has a chip on their shoulder about Glasgow :rolleyes: No matter how you dress it up your promotion stepped over the mark , approached the rider threw the cash and got Rasmus. Throw in Cook, Vissing and Starke , theres your top 4 leaving you with a huge tail . So there you go you can sleep much better tonight , now this the Workington 2019 thread for us to discuss our own signings , you’s really are becoming tiresome .....

My jaws are aching at p*ssing myself laughing at your last sentence.

But oki doki Zelda do us a favour couldnt put our team up here save us announcing it :D.

But apologies didnt realize i was on the stop watch.

But serious question why are you so interested in our team seriously i can't understand why.

As for bombarding the forum short memory  syndrome there ask the Scunthorpe fans how you moaned and groaned on here half the season pot & kettle spring to mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nice to see we held on to kyle after giving him all year to settle in 

so many riders take all there first year learning only to ditch the team that gave them a chance 

personaly I don't think we will see dan start the season 

Just now, Gazc said:

But oki doki Zelda do us a favour couldnt put our team up here save us announcing it :D.

But serious question why are you so interested in our team seriously i can't understand why.

As for bombarding the forum short memory  syndrome there ask the Scunthorpe fans how you moaned and groaned on here half the season pot & kettle spring to mind.

You took ya time there ...:lol:   Even your replies are boring now , you’ve used up all your wit, give yourself a rest you’re tiring ya self out   :P 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Zelda - that’s a cracker! :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

You took ya time there ...:lol:   Even your replies are boring now , you’ve used up all your wit, give yourself a rest you’re tiring ya self out   :P 

You were never exciting in tbe first place we just felt sorry for you.:rofl:

To be honest i wasn't trying to be funny there was just stating fact surely even you can tell the difference .........or maybe not.

Still waiting on our Cumbrian press officer telling us our team we are waiting with baited breath.

Tell you what i will stay off the Workington thread if you tell us our team.

17 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

nice to see we held on to kyle after giving him all year to settle in 

so many riders take all there first year learning only to ditch the team that gave them a chance 

personaly I don't think we will see dan start the season 

You should be congratulated in sticking with him, you should reap the rewards next season for showing that patience.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You were never exciting in tbe first place we just felt sorry for you.:rofl:

To be honest i wasn't trying to be funny there was just stating fact surely even you can tell the difference .........or maybe not.

Still waiting on our Cumbrian press officer telling us our team we are waiting with baited breath.

Tell you what i will stay off the Workington thread if you tell us our team.

I’ve just gave you 4 of them :icon_smile_clown:

• Haha 1