British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

3 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Sorry added to that... CupidStunt posted 6 of your team on Friday in this thread :t:

Yes i saw that is it any coincidence nobody replied.

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Yes i saw that is it any coincidence nobody replied.

Question is where does/did this Peterborough fan get his information from?

And so quickly... 

Regards 

THJ 

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

And so quickly... 

Regards 

THJ 

Probably on here, only surprise being he only named 6 could easily have been 20 according to on here.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gazc said:

Dont despair our dearest allies from Cunbria have announced 4 of our signings on there thread , how very decent of them :blink:.

That’s gratitude for ya ....giving you 4 of your signings too :blink: didn’t quite persuade Kyle to jump ship albeit good try though :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Taylorj

9 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

A wont bite... Honest... 

No he's been on the Worky thread and one or two others...

Regards 

THJ 

Didn't mean this thread specifically the forum in general.

But he needn't have bothered the majority of the team has been named on the Worky thread well alleged 4.

I am sure our PR team will be over the moon with that NOT. 

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

That’s gratitude for ya ....giving you 4 of your signings too :blink: didn’t quite persuade Kyle to jump ship albeit good try though :icon_smile_clown:

Christ Is that the first thing you do when you wake up jump on a Glasgow thread :icon_smile_clown:

You got a Coven meeting this morning Zelda. But you really should practice what you preach.

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Didn't mean this thread specifically the forum in general.

But he needn't have bothered the majority of the team has been named on the Worky thread well alleged 4.

I am sure our PR team will be over the moon with that NOT. 

Posted on the Worky thread 3 days after it was posted on your thread. 

Needn’t have bothered aye. If you really don’t want any clue of who may ride in a team next year, why be on a forum full of speculation? :t: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Posted on the Worky thread 3 days after it was posted on your thread. 

Needn’t have bothered aye. If you really don’t want any clue of who may ride in a team next year, why be on a forum full of speculation? :t: 

Speculation is fine plenty have posted there teams but that is what it is a bit of fun , naming 4 riders claiming they have signed is not a bit of fun wouldn't you agree or are you alluding to the fact it is ok to post another teams riders on here ? B). or alleged riders.

But as I said we needn't have bothered eh. 

Edited by Gazc

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Speculation is fine plenty have posted there teams but that is what it is a bit of fun , naming 4 riders claiming they have signed is not a bit of fun wouldn't you agree or are you alluding to the fact it is ok to post another teams riders on here ? B). or alleged riders.

But as I said we needn't have bothered eh. 

Have the signings been confirmed by said team? No. So again it is speculation. 

Taylorj gave you less of the team than CupidStunt that has posted several Championship teams in the last few days but there was no uproar. Teams will all be officially announced soon I’m sure you are right we needn’t have bothered. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WorkyWorky said:

Have the signings been confirmed by said team? No. So again it is speculation. 

Taylorj gave you less of the team than CupidStunt that has posted several Championship teams in the last few days but there was no uproar. Teams will all be officially announced soon I’m sure you are right we needn’t have bothered. :D

You are correct on that front ;).

11 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

And so quickly... 

Regards 

THJ 

Perhaps same source that enabled you to tell them of their promotion (used that word lightly) to the top flight......remember you did say that, long before it was announced.......or was it some informant from a base nearer home?

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Does anybody body know the Diamonds team then ? ;)

I could make something up if you want, just to give the gossip merchants something to talk about, however I am not sure the Diamonds Promotion know what their team is yet; let alone anyone else. However here are a couple of names to conjure with; (and I do not honestly have a clue and have not heard any rumours whatsoever). How about Ulrich Ostergaard, raced on a Sunday last year at Peterborough and doesn't have any Polish commitments (as far as I am aware) and could quite possibly be back at Peterborough this year; so may be open to a doubling up spot. Rene Bach is another Dane who may be in the Newcastle (team) sights; Rene is about to be a Dad and stated he didn't really want to race in the UK this coming year, however he said the same last year right up to the end of February and with the Newcastle/Danish and  Sapphire Engineering connections who knows. However Rene does I believe have Polish commitments. Matty Wethers performed well in his come back year and Ash Morris is another then include Carl Wilkinson and Danny Phillips as the reserve pairing and there are 6 names. That lot comes in around 31.4 leaving 6.77 for a Brit and 6.6 for a non-Brit so Kus, Heeps, Newman or Wilson Dean would all fit and their may be a Dane or Two spare down at Redcar to borrow; or a new 5 .2 Dane/Swede or that ilk in spot of Rene which would leave around 8.55 for a non Brit and 8.76 for a big hitting No 1 (if there are any left)....

However just a total guess and apologies in advance as it is on the wrong thread

Regards
THJ

• Thanks 1