British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Swindon v Poole - Premiership - Mon 27th May - 19:30

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

You have to feel for the Robins having had half their team puck up injuries at the dreadfully dangerous Poole track.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them tho so you have to take advantage of a team obliterated by Poole related injuries. 

which half would that be exactly?  Musielak was injured before today and would have been pulled out by Rosco if they hadn't had the 'last minute' situation with Lampart. Instead they made him go out for his first ride so they could do IRR.  Who else got injured?

No opinion about the dangerous Swindon track then? Dangerous according to the Swindon riders incidentally?!

Edited by Skidder1

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Won't matter to some tho as Poole got 5 points. Everyone else is the real world knows it was a sh1te day for speedway. 

Exactly. Who cares that it was two crap track, who cares that riders struggled, who cares that fans were mugged off at both meetings. Winning is all that matters. 

I just hope my club look at tonight & put it right ASAP. 

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Won't matter to some tho as Poole got 5 points. Everyone else is the real world knows it was a sh1te day for speedway. 

But the complaining Robins did look nicely turned out in their team kevlars - well 4 of them did!!:t:;)

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

Exactly. Who cares that it was two crap track, who cares that riders struggled, who cares that fans were mugged off at both meetings. Winning is all that matters. 

I just hope my club look at tonight & put it right ASAP. 

Sorry, which Poole riders struggled exactly - apart from Josh who got clouted by a stone from the Blunsdon track?

Edited by Skidder1

Not good enough that two meetings between two of the biggest clubs in the UK both have issues with the track surfaces and riders end up injured. The sport does itself no favours at all but some blinkered folk can’t see this and only care about winning or losing. 

Thank Christ speedway fans from other countries weren’t able to see these meetings today on the internet as we can their meetings. Holes in the tracks, delays, one team in team kevs and the other not.....talk about amateur hour. 

• Like 3

Speedway is a mess..... Sensational speedway at belle vue, sounds like great racing at Peterborough, decent crowds. Should all be about that. Instead it's all about 2 dodgy tracks served up again. Sums up British speedway. This is why riders dont want to ride here

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

But the complaining Robins did look nicely turned out in their team kevlars - well 4 of them did!!:t:;)

We did & the new boys will do once they have theirs. Clearly you don’t believe that speedway should look professional. 

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

You been attending the SS school of charm?  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Sorry, which Poole riders struggled exactly?

Josh said that the track at Poole earlier was crap. If you’re happy to accept that as a fan then fair enough. As a Swindon fan I’m not & expect better & expect my club to put it right. 

Edited by hyabb17

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

We did & the new boys will do once they have theirs. Clearly you don’t believe that speedway should look professional. 

Theres much more to being professional than matching kevlars.:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I wouldn’t waste your time. Some people can’t (won’t) see the bigger picture. 

Just now, Bagpuss said:

I wouldn’t waste your time. Some people can’t (won’t) see the bigger picture. 

Very true. 

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Josh said that the track at Poole earlier was crap. If you’re happy to accept that as a fan then fair enough. As a Swindon fan I’m not & expect better & expect my club to put it right. 

This guy won't say a word against Ford. It's pointless. He is so far up his arse. In Skidders eyes Poole is like the NSS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Theres much more to being professional than matching kevlars.:rolleyes:

Does this include a decent race track? :rolleyes:

Just now, thecoombdog said:

This guy won't say a word against Ford. It's pointless. He is so far up his arse. In Skidders eyes Poole is like the NSS. 

Never ever claimed that. Both tracks were poor today but only Swindon seemed to suffer from it.