British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Scunthorpe, Saturday 29 June 7pm

14 hours ago, topsoil said:

There are a lot of Berwick fans who's glasses are empty, have been dropped on the floor and smashed

Think I dropped a can of carling once

• Like 1

Kyle Howarth and David Wallinger set to guest for Jason Garrity and Josh Bailey

Scunny have had more guests than The One Show this season lol. Howarth normally decent around Shielfield.

41 minutes ago, penchev said:

whatever, it still makes no sense to me a local businessman supporting a local rider but wont watch him race

Fallen out of love with a poor product, but will continue to support the local lad, in the hope he achieves his dreams. In your head it will make no sense that I support Berwick Rangers and Berwick Rugby Club, but I don't go.

Or are you saying I should not sponsor Leon, if I don't attend speedway.  If that is the case tough titty, I am proud of what he has achieved

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

well bandit fans sun is out get the covers on so it doesnot get to dry mmmmmmmmm

3 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Fallen out of love with a poor product, but will continue to support the local lad, in the hope he achieves his dreams. In your head it will make no sense that I support Berwick Rangers and Berwick Rugby Club, but I don't go.

Or are you saying I should not sponsor Leon, if I don't attend speedway.  If that is the case tough titty, I am proud of what he has achieved

Nobody mentioned anything about not sponsoring anyone, and yes clearly my head works differently from yours, I do not support Berwick Rangers but still attend the odd game now and again.

Mental eh?

2 hours ago, bjcol said:

well bandit fans sun is out get the covers on so it doesnot get to dry mmmmmmmmm

Feel free to bring an Asda carrier bag as your contribution of a track cover, lol mmmmmmmmmm tasty lol mmmmmmm

19 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Kevin Doolan's weekly blog on club website has some interesting info about processional races at the Fours, citing the silencers of the past few years meaning that quality riders on a well-prepared track can't makes passes.

What I would like to know is after 20 years riding in the UK how many set-ups  do you have to have regarding the weather.Surely he has had all the situations by now.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, penchev said:

Feel free to bring an Asda carrier bag as your contribution of a track cover, lol mmmmmmmmmm tasty lol mmmmmmm

Tesco Bags are better quality mmmmmmmmmmm plastics 

• Haha 1

On NBJ Facebook page, due to illness unable to ride this weekend. 

19 minutes ago, Normski said:

On NBJ Facebook page, due to illness unable to ride this weekend. 

Are we having a guest or r/r? 

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Are we having a guest or r/r? 

Think you will get good odds on a guest ( might be wrong though)

Just now, Fromafar said:

Think you will get good odds on a guest ( might be wrong though)

at the risk of being accused of stating the bleeding obvious it probably depends on who is available on Saturday - we certainly need one at Newcastle

16 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

at the risk of being accused of stating the bleeding obvious it probably depends on who is available on Saturday - we certainly need one at Newcastle

Bleeding obvious it is then;)

• Haha 1

If we went the guest route for Saturday there are 9 teams to choose from. Different scenario on Sunday only Scunthorpe, Birmingham and  Redcar to choose from.