British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon vs Ipswich

3 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

Musielak rides in Russia on Thursday in a FIM pairs event. We are entitled to use a guest so no big deal. 

Morra confirmed

5 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Clearly someone doesn't read posts correctly as I questioned why the Poles choose Tobiasz when they have a massive amount of riders they could use..at no point did I question his commitment! ..saying that she does have the ability to read my posts despite having her on block..remarkable :blink::rolleyes:

Having me on block means you don't see mine not that I can't see yours, dummy :lol:

Unless you mean on Twitter?? And if so I haven't even bloomin' noticed, so that's made a big impact!! Lol. Though that explains why there is a lot less whinging on my timeline :party: :t:

Though you obv didn't have me on block when I said about Batch and JD knowing that Swindon lost? As otherwise you wouldn't have known about it. Haha, hilarious. So not okay for me to say it but you can say it about Josh, but doubt you even have the guts to say it in person!

Edited by lisa-colette

20 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Stood near some really friendly Robins fans last night.  

And an angry Ipswich Fan.:angry:

Poole race at Ipswich tonight, lets see if we can beat their points total when we are there on Sep 5th