British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves Play Off Semi Final now 2nd leg 10.10. 19

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Please can someone who correctly predicted the rain at 7 last night tell me what we are going to get in Swindon tonight?!

Not sure if anyone predicted the rain at 7 last night but the forecast tonight still shows light rain from 8pm.

2 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Not sure if anyone predicted the rain at 7 last night but the forecast tonight still shows light rain from 8pm.

Met office which live info has 90% chance of rain at 6 & 50% chance of light rain at 7. The radar keeps moving the rain around

Any updates regarding the weather would be gratefully appreciated...just about to join the M5. 

Just now, speedcrazy said:

Any updates regarding the weather would be gratefully appreciated...just about to join the M5. 

Dry & windy at the mo. About a mile from the Abbey. 

• Thanks 1

Rain is close. Looks like the track could be wet again but earlier than last night allowing time to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rain is close. Looks like the track could be wet again but earlier than last night allowing time to fix it.

You in Swindon then?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArthurRudge said:

You in Swindon then?

Why, do I have to be?

The radar has just been updated and Blunsdon has just dodged a bullet with a heavy shower from the north of Swindon to Gloucester. There are many heavy rain showers over South Wales. Hopefully they won’t make their way along the M4 corridor and we can watch some decent racing after the horrors of last night.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ArthurRudge said:

You said rain is close I thought you were in Swindon 

No I use something called the internet which has sites which show where the rain is in real time.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk

• Haha 1

I'm in Blunsdon now. Looks threatening and occasional, very light spits of rain. Blustery. 

From Wolves end. Drizzle from Strensham, windscreen wipers needed for 10 mins at Birdlip. Now bone dry in Cricklade.... well on the outside..... throat getting lubricated :drink:

Now raining at Blunsdon. 

Light shower which has now stopped. I think there could be a few. Hopefully we will be in a better situation than last night with the weather!